NFL Opt Out List | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Opt Out List

What do you mean you do not understand why? Patriot players could have breathing problems or have families that have breathing problems so they opted out so they will not risk getting or giving covid to families
I think youre misunderstanding his post my friend. Props to the Chiefs guard for stepping into his medical career instead

But wow, feels like players are dropping like flies.

I feel like if a roster bubble type players were to opt out, they might just get cut instead?

Twitter is going bonkers with Patriot tanking theories. I'm laughing at it all. As hard as it is to believe players would opt out without a valid reason; you can't discount a sinister Belicheat!!! Or at least get a good laugh. In all honesty, it would not surprise me, one bit if the Patriots finished with the worst record in the league.

I think youre misunderstanding his post my friend. Props to the Chiefs guard for stepping into his medical career instead

But wow, feels like players are dropping like flies.

I feel like if a roster bubble type players were to opt out, they might just get cut instead?
Hightower and Chung are not just roster bubble guys. They are very good defensive players.

Twitter is going bonkers with Patriot tanking theories. I'm laughing at it all. As hard as it is to believe players would opt out without a valid reason; you can't discount a sinister Belicheat!!! Or at least get a good laugh. In all honesty, it would not surprise me, one bit if the Patriots finished with the worst record in the league.

My bet is they don't trust Belicheat not to cut corners with their health for an extra w.

Eddie Goldman and Star Lotulelei are probably the two most significant players so far to opt out. They don't end the Bears and Bills seasons, but they do weaken the strength of their defensive lines.

Back
Top Bottom