NFL Opt Out List | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Opt Out List

I do not know why you are laughing about it, I do not blame him or anyone who opted out due to covid-19 health reasons and safety

I'm hahahahahhahahahahahahaahaha because it sucks for the Jets. Derp.

Also, the guy got a sweet $10 million signing bonus last year, not surprised he opted out.

I do not know why you are laughing about it, I do not blame him or anyone who opted out due to covid-19 health reasons and safety

Laughing because it’s the Jets. Everything that upsets Jets fans in beautiful. You should know better.

I'm down with Mosley opting out. Hurts their defense a little bit more with him and Adams both gone. Just could be pretty bad this year

Add Ja'Wuan James to the list of Opt-Outs. As for other fellow dolphins opting out, the way Odell is talking, he may opt out and cause Jarvis to do the same since they are buddy buddy.

I have no issue with anyone making the decision to opt out - I understand the fears. In my opinion you have a higher chance to catch this thing at a restaurant (for example) than at work where you know most of the people and know the procedures are being observed.

Having said that, does anyone know the impact on their contracts? Do they just push the money and time down the road> For example if a player is a Free agent next year and opts out id he still a FA at the end of the season?

Back
Top Bottom