NFL players we LOVE to HATE | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL players we LOVE to HATE

jumbo elliot...i cringed every time they showed him boyishly staring up at the jumbotron after his gametying td on "black monday"
wayne chrebet- does that guy ever drop a pass against us

one of the all-timers, though, has to be steve grogan(pats)- that guy made living against us

ps- my girlfriend a i(we're married now) got into a huge fight during that jet monday nighter when she said, "calm down, babe. its only a game."

ALL OLD TIME LIST!

Some OLD EX- DOLPHIN KILLERS!!

1. Thurman Thomas- Always brought his A-game against the PHINS!
2. Stanley Morgan- He was constantly scoring against the Phins even in games the Phins dominated!
3. Freeman McNeil- Could anyone tackle that TURD!!
4. Steve Grogan- He is just too ugly not to put up here, but he still can't catch JIM PLUNKETT in that category!!
5. Fred Smerlas- I just still hate it when the Bills finally beat the Phins in '87 to take over the AFC EAST lead, he said "We are the AFC EAST DOMINATE TEAM NOW!!" " THE FISH ARE DEAD!"
6. Kellen Winslow- He acts like he was the only one who played his ass of in the GREATEST GAME EVER in '82!
7. Wesley Walker- Dan would put up 45 poinst and Walker would always get behind the TOAST brothers JUDSON AND LANKFORD!!
8. Jim Kelly- Just because he was the the leader of the BILLS pack in the 90's!!
9. Ken O'Brien- Of course the PHINS always made him look like a pro-bowler! He would always have his best games against the PHINS! Also look at #7!!
10. Craig James- In the '85 playoff game, this crappy back ran all over the PHINS!

Originally posted by Hellion

Deon Sanders- thank god he retired, now if CBS would get rid of him.

Now Dan is gonna have to put up with his antics.

-al toon burned pathetic phin db's with ease, as did irving fryar(great phin, though)
-fred taylor blew up in the 62-7 playoff debacle(i believe fiedler threw for 2 scores in that game)
-jim harbaugh regularly worked us as a colt, always found dilger
-dont have much to say about bruce smith, richmond webb owned him

Ray Lewis – no need to explain this one.
Shannon Sharpe – I can’t stand the loud mouth SOB
Romo – Seems like a big D!(%
Terrell Buckley – Always seems to have big plays against my Bills
Bryan Cox – I was about 10 feet away from him, when he let us have the Birds
Ben Coates – Killed the Bills
I also generally hate most Dolphins, so I’ll give a list of the few that I thought were OK

-Jason Taylor – I love his style, plus his parents sat near us at the Bills Dolphins game two years ago, She has a 99 jersey with JT’s MOM on the back. We got to our car after the loss found out that they parked right next too us. A guy (who I assume was his father) talked to us and said that we got them twice the year before and that they got us twice this year. He was a cool guy.
-Zack Thomas – reminds me of Speilmen, (everybody has to love Speilmen, even Dolphins fans)
-Marino – You have to respect the numbers he put up. And I honestly think that if it wasn’t for the Bills run. He would have won a Superbowl. We both had some good team those years.

*Thurman Thomas – My all time favorite player. I forgot he played for the Dolphins until someone brought it up the other day (I guess I tried to block it out) I guess I can forgive him for that. But I still have the scars.

Jason Taylor's father (maybe it was stepfather) tried to kill Jason last year, but Jason fought him to the ground and then the cops came.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Jason Taylor's father (maybe it was stepfather) tried to kill Jason last year, but Jason fought him to the ground and then the cops came.

It was his stepfather. Here is the story

Originally posted by Dolfan984

Was the only time we saw Jay and Dan on the same field :(
Damn you Fiedler.

Maybe that's why Dan was so in favor of putting Huard in ahead of Fiedler. Perhaps he was just bitter. :lol: :D

:band:

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Since there isn`t much happening in the NFL right now, here`s another fun but meaningless survey. :D Three that come to my mind...............

1. Shanon Sharpe (DUH!)

2. John Elway...........Didn`t like his remarks about DAN after the 84 season.

3. Joe Thiesman...........WELL..............just because!
Well Capt you and I must be on the same wave length, because Sharpe,Elway, and Theisman are 3 that make me want to hurl,, Sharpe especially ! Plaxico BurrASS is slowly climbing my top 5 most hated A---hole list . :mad: Marino1983

Could somebody tell me what Plexico Bureass said/did that was so bad? I never heard of him doing anything controversal.

The guy throws these blockbuster parties where players from all over the league are invited, but, he esures that no white teamates or players from elsewhere are invited or even welcome. The NFL was looking into investigating him for discrimination issues. :fire:

:monkey:plaque-sisco

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

That's crazy.....This season, two of his friends (Maybe brothers) sat in the next section. I only know this because after the game, JT came over and talked to them.

Back
Top Bottom