NFL Preseason Live discounted price | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Preseason Live discounted price

NYPhinzFan

Scout Team
Reaction score
For those of you (like me) who are out of market and plan to order the NFL Preseason Live package, use promo code directv and you'll get it for $14.99 instead of $19.99.

Enjoy!

is this for tv, internet or mobile?
if on directv chanels will i be able to watch.the fins games live? i dont live in florida im from buffalo

It's for internet and mobile and you will be able to watch the preseason games live or replays.

is this for tv, internet or mobile?
if on directv chanels will i be able to watch.the fins games live? i dont live in florida im from buffalo

Yes, you can watch live but only on internet or mobile device. Also, if you have Google Chromecast or Apple TV you can "cast"/"mirror" it to your TV if you want to watch on the big screen.

Awesome. I buy this every year and they re-new me, yet I bought it for the max price.

Thanks for the code NYPhinz. I went ahead and bit the bullet at $15. Friday's game is on my local TV but I peeked ahead to next week and the game vs the Bucs is on tape delay at 12 am because harry potter is on, F that. I have a feeling there will be another tape delay for me so I ain't playing that. F the Jags and F Harry Potter!

Speaking of Sunday ticket I tried the following this year. I called DTV and told them Verizon was making a push I'm my neighborhood and I already have Verizon phone and internet so it would be cheap for me to add Verizon TV. I also told them Sunday ticket is the only reason I get DTV and I'm pissed they no longer carry WWE PPV's lol. They best I got was $30 off for 6 months, then $20 for the next 9, and $5 for 9 more. That's $405 over 24 months. Not free Sunday ticket but not bad. Thought I'd share for folks planning to try to get a discount.

I just purchased this, third year in a row I believe. Not only can I watch the games, it is great being able to stream them at my schedule because my work usually keeps me from home until 9:30-10:00. I can have my wife scroll the stream back so there are no spoilers and then watch at my leisure.

Speaking of Sunday ticket I tried the following this year. I called DTV and told them Verizon was making a push I'm my neighborhood and I already have Verizon phone and internet so it would be cheap for me to add Verizon TV. I also told them Sunday ticket is the only reason I get DTV and I'm pissed they no longer carry WWE PPV's lol. They best I got was $30 off for 6 months, then $20 for the next 9, and $5 for 9 more. That's $405 over 24 months. Not free Sunday ticket but not bad. Thought I'd share for folks planning to try to get a discount.

I just got sunday ticket free for signing up, but I'm not looking forward to when the price spikes up after this 12-month discount period. I pay 59 a month right now for TV and directv

Back
Top Bottom