NFL Preseason Live discounted price | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL Preseason Live discounted price

I just got sunday ticket free for signing up, but I'm not looking forward to when the price spikes up after this 12-month discount period. I pay 59 a month right now for TV and directv

Same here. I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts.

Thanks for the code, i was just thinking about getting it. On another note, any of you guys that have Sunday Ticket and aren't planning on using the online pass looking to sell the online access? I live in apartment building that doesn't allow Directv. PM me

Thanks for the code, i was just thinking about getting it. On another note, any of you guys that have Sunday Ticket and aren't planning on using the online pass looking to sell the online access? I live in apartment building that doesn't allow Directv. PM me

Add me to that list :chuckle:

I just got sunday ticket free for signing up, but I'm not looking forward to when the price spikes up after this 12-month discount period. I pay 59 a month right now for TV and directv

Pay for Sunday Ticket in one payment and be done with it.
Your price will never change unless you pick a new package or they increase the package price.
I have never had a package increase, but last year they did away with the package I was using and replaced it with a more expensive option.
I could have opted for the less expensive package, but would have lost a few channels I like.

Just remember Sunday Ticket is $199 for the base package and $299 for the upgraded package.
If you do not care about the red zone or internet access, then you don't need to pay $299.

To bad we cannot get the pre-season games on regular TV. I have DSL and it SUCKS.

I was going to buy the ticket again this year. However my contract is up and I don't want to renew it until I find out who will get the winning bid on the ticket starting next season. I don't want to renew with Directv for 2 years and then next year they lose the NFL ticket.

You two in New York can also get Sunday Ticket online without having to sign up for Direct TV, especially if you're in an apartment that can't get Direct TV.

Back
Top Bottom