------- NFL QB that Henne will be like? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

------- NFL QB that Henne will be like?

i think hell be a mixture of Shane Falco and Joe Kane with a little bit of Jonathon Moxon thrown in.

The decision making ability of AJ Feeley, the arm of Jay Fiedler, the character and integrity of Michael Vick, the mobility of Rob Johnson, the IQ of Quincy Carter and the leadership of Billy Joe Holbert.....

J/K, I think Henne will make a mark of his own.:up: :hi5:

Henne will be like David Woodley! Hopefully another Dan Marino will follow him a few years latter.

He reminds me of a guy who already played for the Dolphins, Ron Jaworski. I've thought that for a couple of years, dating to early in Henne's junior year at Michigan.

Jaworski was a tough guy. You didn't worry about him crumbling. Early in his career the Eagles' offensive line was horrid, 50 or 60 sacks, which ruined the passing game in general yet Jaworski bounced right up every time.

You could see the big arm but somewhat tunnel vision and a long delivery. That made Jaworski vulnerable to seemingly stupid INTs, normally on mid range throws. Jaworski never had high completion percentage but could bust the big play. Again, I see plenty of the same in Henne. When Jaworski threw the 3 stupid INTs to Rod Martin in the Super Bowl, it was the type of thing where they could replay the game and Jaworski could be awesome, the MVP. It was never a guarantee which way he would tilt.

It doesn't hurt the comparison that they wear the same number, #7. In fact, when I saw that picture of Henne from the Buccs game, the one with right arm held high and that at least one poster here is using for an avatar, my immediate thought was, "My god that looks like Ron Jaworski."

He reminds me of a guy who already played for the Dolphins, Ron Jaworski. I've thought that for a couple of years, dating to early in Henne's junior year at Michigan.

Jaworski was a tough guy. You didn't worry about him crumbling. Early in his career the Eagles' offensive line was horrid, 50 or 60 sacks, which ruined the passing game in general yet Jaworski bounced right up every time.

You could see the big arm but somewhat tunnel vision and a long delivery. That made Jaworski vulnerable to seemingly stupid INTs, normally on mid range throws. Jaworski never had high completion percentage but could bust the big play. Again, I see plenty of the same in Henne. When Jaworski threw the 3 stupid INTs to Rod Martin in the Super Bowl, it was the type of thing where they could replay the game and Jaworski could be awesome, the MVP. It was never a guarantee which way he would tilt.

It doesn't hurt the comparison that they wear the same number, #7. In fact, when I saw that picture of Henne from the Buccs game, the one with right arm held high and that at least one poster here is using for an avatar, my immediate thought was, "My god that looks like Ron Jaworski."

I think you may be right on the money. Great comparison.

drew bledsoe, brady quinn (without the muscle), brian griese, ben roethlisberger without the speed,

Rex Grossman - For the same reasons mentioned above under Jaworski

but if i had too pick i would hope brady or p. manning

Back
Top Bottom