Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
lincoln thinks dolphins draft... antrel rolle

d-day

Administrator
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
syas he doesn't think saban is sold on any of the top r.b.'s - and that rolle would be able to step in the fastest

GatorsFins23

Don't act like you're not impressed....
Reaction score
Um....no, lol. I think its down to Ronnie Brown, Alex Smith and Braylon Edwards. This is IMO, none of us have any freakin clue what Saban will do....and its great! lol

CrunchTime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Yes I think Rolle would be a candidate if we somehow trade down.He wont be taken with the No 2 pick IMO.

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
A&MPhin84 said:
Um....no, lol. I think its down to Ronnie Brown, Alex Smith and Braylon Edwards. This is IMO, none of us have any freakin clue what Saban will do....and its great! lol
I know Saban has been setting up a lot of smoke screens, but my GUT FEELING is that if we stay at #2, it will either be Smith or Edwards. I think Saban will get the RB in either round 2(if we get the pick from KC) or round 3.

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
A&MPhin84 said:
I agree if we stay put of course, now if we can trade Pat, plus we manage to trade down we could also trade Howard for some peanut butter and a slice of bread (a 4th rder) and draft Rolle.

Top Bottom