NFL training camps capsules - Miami | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL training camps capsules - Miami

Originally posted by Prime Time
Because stuff like this will get him roden by 5 Dol-Fans who are in a bad mood at the time.

Maybe they shouldn't post while they're in a bad mood..:D

thx for the post patswin i like to read any dolphin news whether its good or bad. i personally think the more bad pub these dolphin players see, the more pissed off they will get and prove a point this year. all dolphin news is good to read about ggod or bad. thx again keep the posts coming!!!!!!!! i thrive on the bad because my belief is we will win it all this year. these posts just add fuel to our fire.

We've got plenty of Phins fans who post all the vainglorious articles about the phins that say how good we are. Good to balance it with a few AFC East rival fans who point out stuff that is written about the Phins that doesn't cast a very good light on us. Keeps us honest.

I'm actually continually surprised by PatsWin, because he keeps posting Phins stuff that he finds that is written about the AFC East, and all he does is post the section about the Phins each time. He doesn't go ahead and post the blurb about the Pats too and then rub it in, he doesn't do any of the baiting that some nameless buffalo and jets fans do. He just posts an article section about the Phins then leaves it at that. I don't think its too cool of you Prime Time to jump on him like that. I mean thats like blamin a rape victim for the rape cuz she shouldnt have flirted with the guy or somethin.

Anyway I think the coaches can be blamed for Lucas' production. They knew and we all could see that he has an extremely volatile temperament...he gets so overexcited during games. That was his downfall here. They should not have entrusted the primary backup spot to him, and they also got caught with their pants down on the issue of Sage Rosenfels. They acquired our 3rd QB so late in the preseason that he had virtually no chance of playing during the season. Had they done a better job assessing the chances that Lucas could come out there and completely suck ballz because of his excitability, maybe they wouldn't have gone and given away the 3rd QB spot to a guy who could never play because he got here too late to learn the offense.

I mean, cuz if ANYONE should have been benched after one game, or two games, it was Ray Lucas. And yet, Sage Rosenfels stayed out of the game.

I blame the coaches for that serious personnel gaffe. It cost us a Super Bowl run.

Heh. Check out the article this came from. The writer opines the Pats are in "title contending position", having addressed all their defensive needs.

NP with the snippet, but the writer's rather, uh.... let's say "strong", bias is readily apparent.

What's the big deal???

A Patriots fan posts something not entirely complimentary to the Dolphins...

Wow, earth shattering...

To those of you that "get it" - thanks.

To my detractors, I will say this again:

It was news - probably written by someone paid to do so. I didn't post it because it was negative or biased or whatever. I would've posted it if it predicted an undefeated season for the Fins. The content didn't really matter too much to me. I just cared that it hadn't been posted before.

News is news - and I provide the links to the stuff I post. If it were in my own words then that would be smack. Big difference.

It's all message board fodder anyway, which is perfect here and kinda the point.

Don't shoot the messenger and feel free to rip apart the author if you disagree. God knows many of them deserve it.

In the words of Buzz Lightyear, "I come in peace!"

Back
Top Bottom