NFL wide Cuts/Signings | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL wide Cuts/Signings

I think we might trade Carroo for like a conditional late pick maybe to the Browns.

We should pick up LB/G depth

I think we might trade Carroo for like a conditional late pick maybe to the Browns.

We should pick up LB/G depth
No way do we dump Carroo for a late pick after what we spent to get him. He could still be a good player. Besides, it's actually good to have some depth at WR.

Who do we keep Moore or Fales? or do we carry 3 QB's.

many have said we are only carrying 2 QB's....we should carry 3. I don't think we cut Moore.

many have said we are only carrying 2 QB's....we should carry 3. I don't think we cut Moore.
Gase came here in large part because of Tannehill. He worked with Fales in Chi, and thought enough of him to bring him over. He's got no stake in Moore.

I'd like to see them keep all 3 but wouldn't be surprised if Moore is the odd man out. And if he is, he'll probably do better financially than the deal he's got with us.

Gase came here in large part because of Tannehill. He worked with Fales in Chi, and thought enough of him to bring him over. He's got no stake in Moore.

I'd like to see them keep all 3 but wouldn't be surprised if Moore is the odd man out. And if he is, he'll probably do better financially than the deal he's got with us.
Fair enough....I wouldn't have a deep problem with this.....

I don't think he's cuttable financially.

Here's my qualms on the situation.

Cutler is coming off a season ending shoulder injury, in the scenario he goes with a decent amount of games left on the schedule we - as an organization - have already proclaimed that we don't trust Moore to take the helm for more than just a few games. That was after all the entire reason we pursued Cutler.

I'd say we have to go with Fales here for a couple of reason. First is the case mentioned above. Second is that Fales at least provides us with young potential development.

We already know what Moore is; a clipboard babysitter.

Here's my qualms on the situation.

Cutler is coming off a season ending shoulder injury, in the scenario he goes with a decent amount of games left on the schedule we - as an organization - have already proclaimed that we don't trust Moore to take the helm for more than just a few games. That was after all the entire reason we pursued Cutler.

I'd say we have to go with Fales here for a couple of reason. First is the case mentioned above. Second is that Fales at least provides us with young potential development.

We already know what Moore is; a clipboard babysitter.
I agree with this, I'd go with Fales over Moore at this point . There really isn't a significant drop off between the 2.

He could be cut, but we would only save $80k towards the cap by cutting Moore over Fales because of the $1.375 mil guaranteed in Moore's contract.
Doesn't make any sense then to cut him

So who's taking bets on who the first five Dolphin cuts to be announced will be?

Back
Top Bottom