NFL wide Cuts/Signings | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFL wide Cuts/Signings

Here's my qualms on the situation.

Cutler is coming off a season ending shoulder injury, in the scenario he goes with a decent amount of games left on the schedule we - as an organization - have already proclaimed that we don't trust Moore to take the helm for more than just a few games. That was after all the entire reason we pursued Cutler.

I'd say we have to go with Fales here for a couple of reason. First is the case mentioned above. Second is that Fales at least provides us with young potential development.

We already know what Moore is; a clipboard babysitter.
Again...I wouldn't have a problem with this, your point makes sense. From what I saw of Fales he has potential and Moore is what he is. I personally like Moore...seems to be a real team player, but this is the NFL.

I also think that keeping Fales is a good idea at this point. He did put the ball in the money last night. Regardless of who's he was playing against a good pass is a good pass. He's also younger so why not?

Ozzy rules!!

Fales will make it thru FA then we can pick him back up later. Linebacker is the shopping list issue now.

Anyone have any insight as to why the NFL changed the cut day to be just one day at the end of preseason? Unless I'm demented I don't recall that being the case in the past.
I heard it was based on the head coaches wanting more time for evaluation.

Jets cut Jeff Adams. At one point he was the starting LG for the Texans not too long ago.

Big O had a caller today that said we should start Fales over Cutler next week vs Bucs lmfaoo

Paysinger just cut by Jets. meh, bet he comes back here.. I hope we snag an LB with a little more upside than Spencer Freakin Paysinger

Back
Top Bottom