NFLdraftcountdown.com: Rivers to Miami. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NFLdraftcountdown.com: Rivers to Miami.

Well it looks like we all have our opinions on it, but the truth is this, and im paraphrasing Jim Rome " Is there a bigger crapshoot than the NFL draft, and might i remind you that we all debated who would be better Ryan Leaf, or peyton Manning" Isnt that the honest to god truth. Ive been a football fan and Dolphin fan since i could frikkin say go Marino, and the draft is one thing i love dearly, but unfortunatly its the truth. You never knowwho is going to pan out in the NFL, someone who looks great in college can stink in the NFL, and vice versa. Another sad fact is that even if you take a so called "great" QB he may not work out for you, then when you shuffle him to the next team that system might be perfect for him, and then he blossoms. Not only is the draft a crap shoot, but picking QB's from there is tough. I guess we can only hope we make a right choice...i mean do we all forget...Marino was taken 27th ? Behind Elway, Blackledge, Kelly and Tony Eason In that order! Anyways .. I hope everything works out fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom