NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

Ahem ... like I said ...

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/penguins/s_621024.html?source=rss&feed=8

The NHL suspended Flyers forward Daniel Carcillo for one game for a shot he took at Penguins forward Max Talbot in the final seconds of Wednesday night's game.

Carcillo - who struck Talbot on the back of the head with his stick after the final faceoff - will serve the suspension Friday night when the Penguins host the Flyers for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal.

Flyers coach John Stevens also was fined $10,000 by the NHL for the team's actions at the end of the game -- the Flyers racked up five penalties totalling 21 minutes in the final 19 seconds.

that was really pitiful and disgusting to see.

doesn't matter what team it is, actions like these should be more severely punished, i mean, the guy clubbed him in the face with his stick, WTF !

OT. Stanley Cup Playoffs. Pens come back TWICE to tie it up.

Does it get any better than this?

God, I love hockey!

Beware The PENGUINS!!!

ur lucky bumpilitis,,,, carter didn lift it up that moron...pitts has momentum i say they win it,,,,fedotenko gets it,,,flyers have no luck

Goooooooooooal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pens Win!
Pens Win!
Pens Win!

... So Dom, how's it feel knowing that your best shot wasn't quite good enough? :lol:

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

Space, (I ain't forgot about you either, bro :lol: ) ... comment????

Allow me to be the first to say: Enjoy the offseason! 'Cause this one is over. I still think it'll be in 5, but who knows?

I believe in NOW!

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

I seriously can't even watch this league anymore. I hope the Flyers lose the next two so i don't have to watch this abortion of a game that they try to pass off as hockey.

the caps are really disappointing...

how can you not manage to make a goal when you have ovechkin, semin, backstrom, fedorov, fleischmann, green, kozlov .... they played good defensively but man, they've not scored in 50 minutes now

and to think that i envisionned them winning the east and maybe the cup ... lol !

Back
Top Bottom