NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

Flames drop Game 1, 3-2 in OT.

I'd say there is a little bit of controversy in that OT goal.

Two different games but glencross called for a skate in the crease and that goal was disallowed yet when Ladd makes no effort to get out of the way they don't call that interference.

The best part about it is its the same ref!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=audivwkHi5s

Good first game between habs and bruins, this is going to be one helluva series...

laraque is making everyone ****'n their pants hahaha... but that ain't enough.

clearly, if markov could come back, the habs would play differently, they have so much trouble launching an offence and exit their zone, it's pathetic, it's their biggest flaw. Markov is an agile and patient player with the puck, not to mention his impact on the PP.

The habs have to win saturday or it'll be practically over :(

wings look dominant game 1...

withstand an absolute BARRAGE from the blue jackets, then calm the game down and take over... columbus came out on the attack in the first period, but Osgood came out and said, **** the regular season, i come to play come playoff time and played great...

the worst thing that could have happened was to give this young blue jackets team some confidence by letting them steal game 1, instead we beat em badly and i think will now coast the rest of the series...

:lol:
... And dirty Flyers. True to the end.

Ahem ... like I said ...

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/sports/penguins/s_621024.html?source=rss&feed=8

The NHL suspended Flyers forward Daniel Carcillo for one game for a shot he took at Penguins forward Max Talbot in the final seconds of Wednesday night's game.

Carcillo - who struck Talbot on the back of the head with his stick after the final faceoff - will serve the suspension Friday night when the Penguins host the Flyers for Game 2 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal.

Flyers coach John Stevens also was fined $10,000 by the NHL for the team's actions at the end of the game -- the Flyers racked up five penalties totalling 21 minutes in the final 19 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom