NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

:)
Another country heard from ...

Space is back to join Dom. Just in time for the Pens to whip the Flyers.

:woot:
Can you smell it? Lord Stanley is back in the air!

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

7 hours 'til the puck drops ... this game can't get here soon enough.

Let's Go PENS!!!

fffffflllllllllyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr babyyyyyyyy...mikey richards said this series belongs to them....i know we will prevaill

flyer power

last year when philly faced habs everyone said habs in 5 or 6 we beat them in 5...watch out sir bumpus

fffffflllllllllyerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr babyyyyyyyy...mikey richards said this series belongs to them....i know we will prevaill

flyer power

last year when philly faced habs everyone said habs in 5 or 6 we beat them in 5...watch out sir bumpus

flyer power....sure sounds like flower power lol :lol:

that series last year was so disapointing... martin biron won the 4 games for you, and the worst part is he's not that good of a goalie at all. The habs just couldn't put the puck past biron and when they could, they'd hit the post lol but that's hockey .. :rolleyes2:

anyways, it'll be a helluva matchup, i say pens in 7

About 40 mins to go, and the beer is going down nicely! :up:

Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!
Let's go Pens!

It's a beautiful day to kick a little Flyer arse!

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

flyer power....sure sounds like flower power lol :lol:

that series last year was so disapointing... martin biron won the 4 games for you, and the worst part is he's not that good of a goalie at all. The habs just couldn't put the puck past biron and when they could, they'd hit the post lol but that's hockey .. :rolleyes2:

anyways, it'll be a helluva matchup, i say pens in 7

hey mtl was supposed to win the series in 5 or 6 vs flyers last year...wat happened?? flyers in 5.... yes biron sux i admit but if hes hot watch out...and o yaa pens won in 5 last year no GAGNE COBURN TIMMONEN GIROUX CARCILLO...NEW TEAM BUDDY

Go Flames. I hope we smash the Blackhawks. Somehow, I think we'll have another early exit, but I'm hoping for a win against the Hawks.

I just hope they snap out of whatever funk they're in right now. They looked like world-beaters right after the deadline, and then have been lulled in limbo ever since, just sleepwalking through games.

I hope if they advance they end up playing the Sharks in the next round.

hey mtl was supposed to win the series in 5 or 6 vs flyers last year...wat happened?? flyers in 5.... yes biron sux i admit but if hes hot watch out...and o yaa pens won in 5 last year no GAGNE COBURN TIMMONEN GIROUX CARCILLO...NEW TEAM BUDDY

this is IMO the toughest matchup to predict... two very talented teams, but in the end i think the pens have the advantage in front on the net and that's an important difference

And the Pens strike first...:lol:

haha, and the idiots take a BAD penelty..GG. Thats the way to win a game.

Back
Top Bottom