NHL Playoffs thread.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NHL Playoffs thread....

Looks like the Flames are going to be tied with Vancouver again. Down 3-1 with 4 mins left in the 3rd.

Updated. Oilers are now done, but the panthers are still surging...Carolina is tearin things up. theyre 9-1 in their last 10. NUTS. Sharks are 3 points away from clinching the Presidents Trophy, and the West, and were at home for the last two of our games. LOVIN IT!

PLayoffmatchups1-1.jpg

ya wtvvvv... philly is no match for canes...sharks can get upset 1st rd

....Yeah, and Colorodo could never shutout the Cannucks...your brilliant statements astound me. lol.:lol::lol: The Flyers wont make it past the canes, and as far as the Ducks go, who I think well be playing in the first round, I think itll be a good series, but sorry charlie, Sharks are gunna be takin home all the team trophies this season.

....Yeah, and Colorodo could never shutout the Cannucks...your brilliant statements astound me. lol.:lol::lol: The Flyers wont make it past the canes, and as far as the Ducks go, who I think well be playing in the first round, I think itll be a good series, but sorry charlie, Sharks are gunna be takin home all the team trophies this season.
newbieeeee newbieeeeeeeee..get off the boards....

cool my team is out the Predators but I'm rooting for the Rangers then the Sharks if needed after that no idea

As a Die Hard member of "Leaf Nation",as we rebuild I'll be watching these playoffs from the bar's patio (AGAIN!).Hoping again for a awsome playoff and praying the Habs are the first to be handed thier walking papers.Good luck to you lucky pricks that get to watch your teams in the post season (its the best hockey in the world) and I know Burke will get us in there next year.Cheers!

We're all singing our favorite drinking song tonight ...

We'll kick your arse,
Ye Flyer SCUM!
We'll kick your arse,
And leave ya numb.
We'll drink to you,
When the CUP is passed.
Ye Flyer SCUM,
WE'LL KICK YOUR ***!!!!!!!!!

I've been praying for this match-up ... I'm really going to enjoy this.
First, my Dolphins get to destroy the Jets to take the division, now my Pens get the Flyers in the 1st round. (and yes, I just said Flyers = Jets)

Beware the PENGUINS!!!

Back
Top Bottom