Nick Foles out at least a month | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Foles out at least a month

last 3 games of 2011:

facing hottest team in league and eventual; SB champs among the 32 teams

Mark led his O to an AVERAGE of 16.7 PPG

last 2 games of 2013 facing 2 completely dead teams going nowhere:

Ryan led his O to 7 points TOTAL in the 2 games

16.7 pts a game? Tecmo Bowl owners would've loved having that offense for reals.

16.7 pts a game? Tecmo Bowl owners would've loved having that offense for reals.

17 pts a game isn't great but it's slightly better than 3.5 PPG, right? you can win many games scoring 16-17 pts, how many games in the history of the league have been won by teams scoring 3 pts?

17 pts a game isn't great but it's slightly better than 3.5 PPG, right? you can win many games scoring 16-17 pts, how many games in the history of the league have been won by teams scoring 3 pts?

The equivalent of a TD and a 2point conversion vs the above 25pts the Jests averaged in the first 13 games when it mattered less.

When the hell did I ever say that Tannehill was impressive the last 2 games of 2013? Then of course you sit here and act like 16.7 pts per game is something to boast about. Too funny when all you have to compare to is Buffalo and Miami. Why not ever talk all this **** to the Pats fans on this site?

20141104FolesDown-1.png

http://www.thedrawplay.com/

what is supposed to be funny about that?

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

You real don't. But if it makes you feel better.

Just don't forget. You are making the extra effort to come here. This is my homey board.
You are fan of us and we inspire you to post.

Reality is a bitch. But it is what it is.

It's my home board too and it's been so for a lot longer than you and I have contributed much more than you but thanks for being a fan.

When the hell did I ever say that Tannehill was impressive the last 2 games of 2013? Then of course you sit here and act like 16.7 pts per game is something to boast about. Too funny when all you have to compare to is Buffalo and Miami. Why not ever talk all this **** to the Pats fans on this site?

who said you did? you want to butt into discussions and only take bits and pieces then this is what you get. go back to the beginning of the discussion and you won't have any confusion.

Mark was not good to end 2011 but you can win a lot of games scoring 17 PPG, how many can you win scoring 3 PPG?

what is supposed to be funny about that?

Like I said: slow on the uptake. :lol:

It's my home board too and it's been so for a lot longer than you and I have contributed much more than you but thanks for being a fan.

It really is not your home board. And to be honest the claim that you are longer here than I am is not something you should pin as a great accomplishment. It actually shows how pathetic you are.

mscriminaldamage__teamlosercrewneck__bla-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom