Nick Foles out at least a month | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Foles out at least a month

as they pointed out on NFL network, one of his interceptions was typical Sanchez: getting flustered and throwing into double or triple coverage. The other one was not unlike some of Tannehill's over the last 2 seasons, deflecting off the receivers' hands. So if you're gonna cut Sanchez slack on that , be consistent.

as they pointed out on NFL network, one of his interceptions was typical Sanchez: getting flustered and throwing into double or triple coverage. The other one was not unlike some of Tannehill's over the last 2 seasons, deflecting off the receivers' hands. So if you're gonna cut Sanchez slack on that , be consistent.

who noted that? it was a miscommunication w/ the WR, we don't know whose fault it was and the WR was held too.

show me the INTs that were in the hands of dolphin WRs and bounced in the air after being dropped?

who noted that? it was a miscommunication w/ the WR, we don't know whose fault it was and the WR was held too.

show me the INTs that were in the hands of dolphin WRs and bounced in the air after being dropped?

Dion Sims deflected a pass in the game vs. Oakland that was picked off. That's one I can recall without having to look it up.

McCoy w/ Foles yesterday: 3-11, 3.7 YPC
McCoy w/ Sanchez: 20-106, 5.3 YPC

McCoy per game avg coming into yesterday: 20 carries, 72 yds, 3.7 YPC
McCoy in 3 qtrs. w/ Sanchez: 20-106, 5.3

I don't even understand what point you're trying to make here. You're actually trying to say that it's Mark Sanchez's HOF ability that had Lesean McCoy run better once Foles was out? What makes you think McCoy wouldn't have had those numbers with Foles in the game?

Dion Sims deflected a pass in the game vs. Oakland that was picked off. That's one I can recall without having to look it up.

did I bash him for that INT? as far as I remember he played really well vs. Oakland and I praised him for it.

---------- Post added at 02:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 PM ----------

I don't even understand what point you're trying to make here. You're actually trying to say that it's Mark Sanchez's HOF ability that had Lesean McCoy run better once Foles was out? What makes you think McCoy wouldn't have had those numbers with Foles in the game?

To be honest I goofed misreading the initial post. I thought it was saying say goodbye to McCoy as a #1 fantasy option b/c of Mark(and that would have made more sense) so I simply posted what he did w/ Mark. if Mark sucks, teams won't respect the pass game and it will make life more difficult on McCoy.

did I bash him for that INT? as far as I remember he played really well vs. Oakland and I praised him for it.

I don't know what the point actually is. All I was referring to is Tannehill had at least one INT thrown where the receiver had his hands on it.

To be honest I goofed misreading the initial post. I thought it was saying say goodbye to McCoy as a #1 fantasy option b/c of Mark(and that would have made more sense) so I simply posted what he did w/ Mark. if Mark sucks, teams won't respect the pass game and it will make life more difficult on McCoy.

I think he was saying McCoy was going to be #1 b/c they'll run the ball a ton b/c Sanchez is now the QB. McCoy was already a Top 5 option in the NFL anyway. McCoy is already a fantastic RB. What he did with Sanchez in the game easily could've been done with Foles in. I mean the stats you posted showed McCoy only had 3 carries with Foles in the game. Obviously he was going to play better after the 3 initial carries.

Might have been Mooch.. it was one of their paler commentators.. although I believe that Coach Ditka more or less said the same thing this morning on Mike & Mike.

As far as "showing you" how do I do that? Spurz already pointed one out, and I can think of 2 last season that involved Lamar Miller and Wallace bobbling balls. Maybe even Mathews on one. And if you are right about a miscommunication, there were also a couple of those between Tannehill and his receivers last season. But then again those excuses only work one way, right?

Sanchez also threw three lousy passes in the third quarter; one, unpressured, into triple coverage; another, pressured, far behind his receiver; and the third, unpressured, into double coverage, which Jumal Rolle intercepted.
Read more at http://www.philly.com/philly/sports..._have_QB_controversy.html#eCFUGM5KAs2t555k.99

So at what point does an Ongoing Tannehill vs Sanchez Debate thread get started?

So at what point does an Ongoing Tannehill vs Sanchez Debate thread get started?

both have teams around them capable of winning some playoff games, let's see who gets their team there and wins.

I take that back...i couldnt bear the thought of junc talking about how sanchez took his team to the playoffs.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ahhh so perfectly hitting him in the hands wasn't good enough. got it.:crazy:

Its amazing how many supposedly perfect passes have resulted in interceptions when it comes to Sanchez. Dont worry, you'll see it when you learn to watch football, just work on it.

imagesqtbnANd9GcSZfjTu6M1HdS9jv9TkiMpdXT-1.jpg

both have teams around them capable of winning some playoff games, let's see who gets their team there and wins.

Unfortunately Sanchez has an easier road.

Back
Top Bottom