Nick Foles out at least a month | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Foles out at least a month

yes but the Jets had a lot of good fortune fall their way in 2009.

imagesqtbnANd9GcSZfjTu6M1HdS9jv9TkiMpdXT-1.jpg

:lol2: well played sir...

sure but not 2010.

Agreed. I thought they played well in 2010. I don't recall the wild card picture but this year it is shaping up to be tougher than I recall that it has been in a long time.

Guaranteed, Tannehill under center for either the Phins or Eagles would go further than Mr "I'm so confused, I think I'll take a Brandon Butt break." And happy anniversary.

Guaranteed, Tannehill under center for either the Phins or Eagles would go further than Mr "I'm so confused, I think I'll take a Brandon Butt break." And happy anniversary.

yep, he has all the playoff apps to back that up along w/ his stellar play the final 2 weeks of 2013.

yep, he has all the playoff apps to back that up along w/ his stellar play the final 2 weeks of 2013.

yeah, it's much worse in his second season than blowing the final 3 weeks with his "stellar" 56% completion, 60QBR 5TDs and 7 Ints to losing teams in his 3rd year season eh? (do you really think with that jets '11 team and OL, Tannehill would have crapped the bed like Sanchez?)

Too bad Tannehill's not facing any teams in games 15 and 16 who'll have clinched playoff spots and think so lightly of the fins and him that they pull their starters. But not everyone hits the lottery, :idk:

Back to reality:
From the time he blew the last 3 games in '11: Sanchez 6-12; in Tannehill's last 18 games: 10-8.

which one had 52 turnovers in his last 2 seasons again?

LOL

last 3 games of 2011:

facing hottest team in league and eventual; SB champs among the 32 teams

Mark led his O to an AVERAGE of 16.7 PPG

last 2 games of 2013 facing 2 completely dead teams going nowhere:

Ryan led his O to 7 points TOTAL in the 2 games

When push came to shove against 3 teams with losing records Buttski averaged 16.7 vs 25.2 the first 13 games. Is anyone surprised that teams got hot when playing against the worst statistical QB since JaMarcus? A miss is as good as a mile.. and Tannehill did beat one of the hottest teams in the league in game 14. Sanchez failed in game 14 just like he choked at home with 7 points in game 14 vs a dead dome team at home in 09 before Pollan issued the unexpected welfare check. You're better off comparing Sanchez to Henne and maybe Grossman if you stretch things. Good luck.

3 losing records? only 1 team had a losing record- Miami.

what about games 15 & 16? when all he needed was one win against 2 mediocre/bad teams. not only did he lose he led his O to 7 pts total in the 2 games. :lol2:

Ryan wouldn't have beaten Indy or Atl in 2009 b/c he would have had to lead his O to pts which he couldn't do against worse teams in 2013.

3 losing records? only 1 team had a losing record- Miami.

what about games 15 & 16? when all he needed was one win against 2 mediocre/bad teams. not only did he lose he led his O to 7 pts total in the 2 games. :lol2:

Ryan wouldn't have beaten Indy or Atl in 2009 b/c he would have had to lead his O to pts which he couldn't do against worse teams in 2013.

Of course Tannehill wouldnt have beaten the Indy starters Sanchez scored 3 points against in the 35 minutes before inserting the scrubs with Curtis Painter and his 16QBr. Sure thing And uh, Tannehill's already beaten more winning teams in his first 2 years than Sanchez did in 4 (including the none he beat in '11)... but yeah, of course you're right. LOL
silly_tongue-1.png

2utpz49-1.jpg

If creating alternate realities helps you sleep better at night, have at it - it's no skin off my back :up:

I posted relevant info. he was bashing Mark for his INTs and clearly didn't see the first one hit the WR in the hands and bounce up in the air. should have been caught.

I then responded to nonsense from you and another poster about Maclin and McCoy. Clearly Mark didn't hurt them yesterday, right?

There is no such thing as relevant info from an irrelevant poster about an irrelevant QB.

[video=youtube;pj0bwLBckkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj0bwLBckkI[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom