Nick Saban at it again! Sixteen Alabama teams penalized | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban at it again! Sixteen Alabama teams penalized

Lappy

Speedwagon:3 am Crew!
Reaction score
heard about this earlier today. sucks for them it's over freakin textbooks.

Nick had nothing to do with it.It was all on that idiot Shula.
Nick suspended the players (only 7 football players were involved)
once he found out.
Mostly track and field people.

So tell me,how is Nick at it again?

Nick had nothing to do with it.It was all on that idiot Shula.
Nick suspended the players (only 7 football players were involved)
once he found out.
Mostly track and field people.

So tell me,how is Nick at it again?
you're right,its not nicks fault!

Yup...most of this does not even involve the football team...but as soon as Saban found out he suspended the players, part of the reason for the late season collapse in Saban's first season here.

we will be just fine

large_Julio20UGA20AP20ALcom-1.jpg

For Satan, it's a dose of delayed karmic payback for being a professional liar and whore.:chuckle:

(hey Namor, you had to know my poor impulse control couldn't keep me away of this thread, eh? :lol:)

I appreciate it, my good buddy.

What this has done,is set the stage for Nick to become even more powerfull at Alabama.
In the next few months A.D. Mal Moore will retire...removing another of the last remaining "Bear's Boys".
The next A.D. will be of Nick's say so..Dr. Witt will ask Saban to approve him.
It will be Ozzie Newsome.

I thought the next AD was already in line....I think his name is Mike Hart or something. Brought him over from FSU, he is a bama alum.

I thought the next AD was already in line....I think his name is Mike Hart or something. Brought him over from FSU, he is a bama alum.

Nah...Dave Hart was brought in to help straighten out the basketball
program.
Fire Mark Gottfried and hire a new coach.
Dave Hart has to much dirty laundry from his FSU tenure to get the
regular A.D.
Make no mistake about, Nick has a say in ALL athletics at Bama.

Nick had nothing to do with any of this. It was reported that all of the infractions were clearly under Shula. Stop with the Saban hate. Yeah, he bolted from Miami, but it was in his best interest, his families best interest, and in the best interest of the Dolphins. Every single one of us take jobs that benefit us and our family. There's a reason when I'm sending out resumes and interviewing with other employers I specifically request that I don't want them contacting my current employer. I'm covering my ***.

I can't blame Nick Saban for doing what he did at all. You shouldn't either. Football is a business first, a sport second, entertainment third.

Nah...Dave Hart was brought in to help straighten out the basketball
program.
Fire Mark Gottfried and hire a new coach.
Dave Hart has to much dirty laundry from his FSU tenure to get the
regular A.D.
Make no mistake about, Nick has a say in ALL athletics at Bama.

oh ok...boy Hart sure is making a good chunk of change for that. I would love to pull Ozzie in as a AD...he still LOVES this school. I don't know if that is going to happen though.

oh ok...boy Hart sure is making a good chunk of change for that. I would love to pull Ozzie in as a AD...he still LOVES this school. I don't know if that is going to happen though.

Remember Ozzie and Nick were at Cleveland together.
It was Ozzie who was the go between Mal and Nick's agent Jimmy
Sexton. He laid the groundwork for Nick leaving Miami to
go to Bama.Ozzie has alot of pull in the NFL and Bama.

Back
Top Bottom