Nick Saban at it again! Sixteen Alabama teams penalized | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nick Saban at it again! Sixteen Alabama teams penalized

I'm a Canes fan and I dont like Bama but man I think Julio Jones is a bad ***...I would watch Bama games last year just to see that kid play

Julio is the real deal. Legit kid. But I'm still keeping my eyes on my boy, Rueben Randle at LSU. Kid is no joke. I wish we could have gotten him to Miami. What a cluster**** that was.

I think Julio is the next T.O without the baggage....but I'm alittle biased.

I compare Julio Jones as the next Herman Moore.....who was a GREAT receiver for the Detriot Lions.....

They're identical in every sense of the word if you ask me....I don't think Julio has quite TO's explosiveness or top end speed...

These "real" cheaters you speak of are every major NCAA program in the land. Every single one. It's not only USC; although I'm conviced that USC cheats a great deal less than everyone else. Yeah, they get all the top recruits in the country, etc. But how hard is it to sell some 18 year-old kid on the weather in Southern California, private school with great education, Los Angeles, beaches, winning football tradition, and pretty bombshell blondes in bikinis? It ain't hard. You don't have to throw cash at a kid to get him into USC.

You're offered a job in Los Angeles or Blacksburg, Virginia. Basically the same job only there's greater potential for higher earnings in your prime years in Los Angeles. I know where I'm going and the company in Blacksburg is going to have to offer me a great deal more in the perks department to get me to take a job in that location and deal with their farm chicks and ****ty winters.

Low-blow. :lol:

Campus is beautiful year round. I'd gladly swap the girls for some from southern cali though.

Low-blow. :lol:

Campus is beautiful year round. I'd gladly swap the girls for some from southern cali though.

I must say that I am really looking forward to making the trip to Blacksburg this season. It's one of the few ACC schools I haven't seen. Only Virginia Tech, Maryland, and Boston College are left on my list.

I must say that I am really looking forward to making the trip to Blacksburg this season. It's one of the few ACC schools I haven't seen. Only Virginia Tech, Maryland, and Boston College are left on my list.

You should really enjoy it. Lane stadium isn't one of the biggest stadiums in the country, but it definitely gets to be one of the loudest. And while it may not be nearly as classic as OSU's dotting the 'i", or other pre-game rituals, seeing the entire stadium jump up and down to "enter sandman" as the team takes the field is a rush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NRzMCOP2XI

Back
Top Bottom