Nickel Defense | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nickel Defense

Parsons would be hard to pass on but if he's there at 18 you'd have to think his flags didn't check......I'm still hoping for playmakers at 6 and 18 on offense
I would trust Flores with the selection or not of Parsons. I just think if he is there at 18 you pull that trigger, and get him a solid mentor on the team.

I would trust Flores with the selection or not of Parsons. I just think if he is there at 18 you pull that trigger, and get him a solid mentor on the team.
well, no doubt he's very talented. As far as for Flores to make it work. Flo is still human just like the rest of us. People thought he could make it work with Wilson and we saw what happen. Not saying Parsons is anything like Wilson. just an example that Flores is a HC but not a magician.

As soon as I started reading your post, I thought of JOK.

He's a unique player without a true position, but JOK is also one of the most explosive defenders in this draft.

I wouldn't doubt Miami looks defensive back earlier than expected. I believe Flores wants to add talent at safety.
Trevon Moehrig.

well, no doubt he's very talented. As far as for Flores to make it work. Flo is still human just like the rest of us. People thought he could make it work with Wilson and we saw what happen. Not saying Parsons is anything like Wilson. just an example that Flores is a HC but not a magician.
To be fair, Flo didn't actually have a chance to do anything with that guy. Was he actually ever on the premises?

I honestly don't know what the situation is with Parsons.

I've read vague references to some issues, but very little concrete information on the specifics. More he said/he said and the nebulous "immature" tag.

Lol....... I get the impression you are argueing against any first round pick that isn't offensive skills, regardless of the player, his background, or how good he may be.

To be fair, Flo didn't actually have a chance to do anything with that guy. Was he actually ever on the premises?

I honestly don't know what the situation is with Parsons.

I've read vague references to some issues, but very little concrete information on the specifics. More he said/he said and the nebulous "immature" tag.

Lol....... I get the impression you are argueing against any first round pick that isn't offensive skills, regardless of the player, his background, or how good he may be.
Background? I'm all for us drafting any Italians regardless of position

I forget who posted it but it was a great read dealing with how Linebackers need to be a little smaller and faster to match the pass dominated league. That sounds really cool actually. I think that defensive scheme would work if you have a great D Line that can pressure with 4.

Back
Top Bottom