NICKNAME CONTEST IS OVER THIS FRIDAY, AUGUST 16TH.... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NICKNAME CONTEST IS OVER THIS FRIDAY, AUGUST 16TH....

Most of mine have to do with the person. Skinny McKinney is there because there's a sportingnews picture of McKinney where he really does look like a cross between Spanky and the Marshmallow man. Hurtsy Searcy fits perfectly. Sam Simmons' fits well. Lo Blow Bromell is there cuz he gets fined so damned much (too bad he's not on the team no more). PrincipAl Wallace there because he worked as a vice principal before he came to try out for the phins. Omare "Hung" Lowe now thats just funny and its a play on his name. Adewale Ogunleye is straight outta Nigeria hence the "Sambo" name, and then of course nobody knows how to say his name hence the "Clicks and Whistles" nickname and "AhDunWanna ProNounceTheA"

Personally I like the Ricky Williams one but I'm not sure if anyone remembers the commercial where they were showing Ricky Williams eating a bowl of cereal and he was talkin about the Flintstones and how cool they were then at the end he said "Except for when they brought that Green Kazoo guy in, what was up with THAT."

All of my nicknames are either a play on the name itself or a play on the person or both, and they all come with a parrothead stamp of approval. If you can't see the proper connections its not my fault. A lot of the nicknames in the league are made either as a play on the person or on the name.

i figured you'd noticed it........

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
No, I knew it for a while, but I just read some more dumb names so I had to bring it up again.
i was just being a smartass, the only reason i haven't commented to some of the guys, is because they are dolphin fans, but these names that have 4 or 5 words for a nick are retarded!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicknames for DCH's contest

Derrick Rodgers “and Hammersteinâ€Â
Twan “Mr. Hustle†Russell
Tommy “Boy†Hendricks
Uncle SAM “I want you†Madison

clear.gif

The ones with more than four words aren't meant to be serious locker-room nicknames I dont think. They are just here to get a kick out of on the board cuz they usually have something to do with the players character/personal life. Like Jason "I married meatneck's sister" Taylor.

Nickname

Ricky " I don't need no stinkin' tags" Williams

clear.gif

why are wack bills fans on here...
newsflash we own u. you are like the nerdy kid pickin a fight with the school bully. you are in our house talkin trash...tisk tisk.

Zach "Little Big Mac" Thomas
Jay "I get to start another day" Fiedler
Chris "Can't Catch 84" Chambers
Jason "I get to sleep with ZT's sister" Taylor
Derrick "In the Air Force Now" Rodgers
Ricky "Speedy" Williams

uh.... I think I'm done.

Back
Top Bottom