Nike Gridiron picture of Ricky?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nike Gridiron picture of Ricky??

nyjunc said:
After Duhe you got steamrolled by Riggins & co. anyway. I'll take off the O'B jersey when you take off the #13 w/ the turtleneck underneath :lol:

WSS isn't done and if it is we'll have a new Stadium somewhere in the NYC area regardless.

You do realize that 1973 is only a 5 yr difference from 1968, don't you?

and Miami was thrashed in january of 1985 vs. SF so what's your point?

Be thankful we help lift the blackout :lol:

yeah it was a simple joke, some folks are very touchy :D

not touchy...just things alive since there isn't much news going on. Alot of my friends are Bills and Jets fans and there isn't any hard feelings...just good 'ole fashion rivalry...

nyjunc said:
You mean this one? I think he's curling his bouquet:D

LOL, that is a good one .. will give you that.

Also relax people, he is just stating a fact that we havent won a superbowl for 30 years, kind of hard to argue that when it is the truth.

nyjunc said:
We're crazy unlike dolphin fans talking Super Bowl after 4-12 :lol: Has every year been your year since '73? I love when dolphin fans act like they have won anything in the last 30 years, we have 1 title and you have 2 and all 3 of them are well over 30 years ago.

From a historical perspective the New York Jets don't cannot touch the Dolphins, even people who aren't Miami fans know that. Up until last season we were the NFL's model of stability and class, posting winning records year in and year out. We had the honor of having the winningest head coach in league history stand on our sideline for twenty five seasons and the privilege of watching two Hall of Fame Quarterbacks lead our team to victory on a regular basis.

The Jets? Well, to many people (New York's Gerald Estanski even wrote a book on the Jets' futility) the Jets are the clowns of the NFL. Aside from winning Super Bowl III before Woodstock, New York has appeared in the playoffs just ten times in the past thirty five years and have a terrible habit of following a promising playoff season with a bad one. They have been plauged with some of the worst coaches the league has ever seen (Lou Holtz, Rich Kotite) and have been subject to some horrendous front office decisions as well (O'Brien over Marino-1983, Toon over Rice-1985).

Last year was an abberation, things will go back to normal before people think.

Breadfan said:
How is that west side stadium plan coming along?

Please don't make me dig up pictures of AJ Duhe for you. Take off that silly Ken O'Brien jersey and find yourself a real football team that plays in it's own stadium.

I hate to defend a Jets fan, but we share our stadium with the Florida Marlins. :goof:

Ummm.... if this is going to continue along these lines, it will be quickly moved to the Depths. Keep the smack out of the main forum please... that goes for Fin fans and Jet fans...

mor911 said:
So back to the original topic at hand.... Does any actually have that pic?

the website for Nike Gridiron doesn't have that pic...Anyone have it???

WharfRat said:
Ummm.... if this is going to continue along these lines, it will be quickly moved to the Depths. Keep the smack out of the main forum please... that goes for Fin fans and Jet fans...

Sorry, I posted after I read the first page, didnt get a chance to see that. Thats my fault. Post deleated

I'd love to repsond to this nonsense but I will comply w/ the request of the mod. If it is moved I will comment on it, I really shouldn't b/c it is such nonsense but I feel I should.

nyjunc said:
I'd love to repsond to this nonsense but I will comply w/ the request of the mod. If it is moved I will comment on it, I really shouldn't b/c it is such nonsense but I feel I should.

Good point, I guess I forgot what forum I was on. I deleated that post and put it in the depths. Sorry about that, Mods

I know gelliate (sp) offered ricky williams $535,000 to shave his dreadlocks for a commercial, but he declined and shaved them when he went to australlia anyway.

nyjunc said:
From a Historical standpoint you will get murdered in every aspect of history when compared to the Fins.

Historically we're better than you are in every catigory you can think of.

MarksBrothers85 said:
From a historical perspective the New York Jets don't cannot touch the Dolphins, even people who aren't Miami fans know that. Up until last season we were the NFL's model of stability and class, posting winning records year in and year out. We had the honor of having the winningest head coach in league history stand on our sideline for twenty five seasons and the privilege of watching two Hall of Fame Quarterbacks lead our team to victory on a regular basis.

The Jets? Well, to many people (New York's Gerald Estanski even wrote a book on the Jets' futility) the Jets are the clowns of the NFL. Aside from winning Super Bowl III before Woodstock, New York has appeared in the playoffs just ten times in the past thirty five years and have a terrible habit of following a promising playoff season with a bad one. They have been plauged with some of the worst coaches the league has ever seen (Lou Holtz, Rich Kotite) and have been subject to some horrendous front office decisions as well (O'Brien over Marino-1983, Toon over Rice-1985).

Last year was an abberation, things will go back to normal before people think.
That's just the beginning. I'd be embarrassed to show my face if I was a Jet fan over the age of 25-30.

Be thankful we help lift the blackout
It's no secret that 10,000 of your fans every Sunday are Giants fans buying up Tickets because It's impossible to get Tickets to New York's real pride and Joy - Giants Games.

You guys are a 2nd rate Football team, always have been - always will be. That's Jet Football :lol:

nyjunc said:
You mean this one? I think he's curling his bouquet:D

bracket_williams-1.jpg

Look-a-that chump........... part-quitta', part cross-dressa' ......... That fool makes me ill .........get tossed around in the NFL this year he will.........

Back
Top Bottom