Nike Gridiron picture of Ricky?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nike Gridiron picture of Ricky??

Breadfan said:
How is that west side stadium plan coming along?

Please don't make me dig up pictures of AJ Duhe for you. Take off that silly Ken O'Brien jersey and find yourself a real football team that plays in it's own stadium.

Please, he doesn't know who any of those guys are.

Mr.T said:
Look-a-that chump........... part-quitta', part cross-dressa' ......... That fool makes me ill .........get tossed around in the NFL this year he will.........

Ok, so we have someone on here that speaks like Yoda and now Mr. T... A few more additions to this list and we can officially start a most annoying member poll and thread...

ladeback said:
Ok, so we have someone on here that speaks like Yoda and now Mr. T... A few more additions to this list and we can officially start a most annoying member poll and thread...

Anybody else feel Yoda and Mr. T are one in the same?

Noodle Arm said:

I don't know. Two totally different personalities but I wouldn't be suprised.

nyjunc said:
Huh? I probably know your team better than you do.

:lol:

If you did, then could you pleae answer me how many LOSING seasons Miami has had and how many the Jets have had?

How many Playoff appearances have the Jets had compared to Miami?

My memory isn't what it used to be....

If you did, then could you pleae answer me how many LOSING seasons Miami has had and how many the Jets have had?

It means nothing, the bottom line is you have 2 SBs and we have 1. We own the head to head and we have been as good or better than you guys for almost a deacde now and in the last 7 years we are 11-3 against you.

How many Playoff appearances have the Jets had compared to Miami?

We've been to 2 since the last time you made one.

My memory isn't what it used to be....

Then obviously you forget the last dolphins playoff appearance all the way back in 2001. :lol:

Noodle Arm said:

You know what? I think you are right. It looks like he blew it and went part Yoda and part Mr. T in his last phrase....

"get tossed around in the NFL this year he will"

I think you hit the nail on the head Noodle.

The LAST thing a fan of the New Jersey Jets should be bringing up is historical legacy & tradition. Especially when compared to Miami.

Entirely different areas of the stratosphere.

There's no need to go into detail.

The NJ Jets have finished the regular season with more wins than the Dolphins 4 times in 35 years.

FOUR.

I think that ends all discussion.

nyjunc said:
It means nothing, the bottom line is you have 2 SBs and we have 1. We own the head to head and we have been as good or better than you guys for almost a deacde now and in the last 7 years we are 11-3 against you.

We've been to 2 since the last time you made one.

Then obviously you forget the last dolphins playoff appearance all the way back in 2001. :lol:

I dont think you answered the original questions that were asked for yout o answer dont be scared to handle the truth of the jets pitiful history

Smithboy said:
The NJ Jets have finished the regular season with more wins than the Dolphins 4 times in 35 years.

FOUR.

I think that ends all discussion.

That's mostly ancient history. W/in the last decade we have dominated the series, we have mroe div titles, we have at least made 1 AFC Title Game, we haven't been embarrassed in the playoffs and Miami has each time they've made, we've made the playoffs 3 of 4 years while Miami has made it once in that span. The tides have turned and we have been as good or better for almost a decade. Once again, 1973 was your last title, 1968 was our last title. That's a LLLOOONNNNGGG time ago for both us.

nyjunc said:
Yes and you have lost 3 of them. The bottom line is you have 1 more than us and both the Jets title and dolphins titles were won before I was born. You guy act like you are the Cowboys or 49ers and you aren't close.

Cowboys 6-10
Dolphins 4-12
49rs 2-14

Actually, I'd say we are pretty darn close to them both right at the moment. :goof:

Back
Top Bottom