NJ Finfans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NJ Finfans

Slappy8800 said:
no way im payingdan 400 bucks for some ink on a jersey..tho i would liek to meet him
its not that much. It is more then it should be but its around 200.

I was born in Bayville, NJ. Moved to Miami when I was 5. Still have a lot of relatives in Kearny, NJ.

painnotpleasure said:
Wow small world. Toms River New Jersey right here.
I,m also a Toms River Dolphan fan. Have lived here for 40 years, been a fins fan since I started watching football. Mostly because everybody here was a Jets fan. I hate Jets fans.

Central NJ here, Grew up in Edison live in South Brunswick.
Been a fins fan since I can remember early 70's
I try and see the fins once a year.
Have the NFL ticket

The Ray Finkle Jersey may have been the funniest thing Id ever seen

Ark139954 said:
While I was reading through some of the other treads I was realizing how many people on this site are from NJ. I was wondering how come so many New Jersians love the Fins. I am also from NJ.

I am from northern NJ.

Lyndhurst, in the Meadowlands. About 1 minute from Giants Stadium. You feel bad for me now, don't you?

MarxBrother said:
Lyndhurst, in the Meadowlands. About 1 minute from Giants Stadium. You feel bad for me now, don't you?
Why would i feel bad for you

I'm from newark, NJ. I went to highschool in North Arlington. I became a finfan just watching the greates qb in the game and he happened to wear 13 and wear a dolfin uniform.

i'm from vineland, nj (cumberland county) and it's eagles country here.

this year i hope to get a group of NJ Finfans together to have a live fantasy football draft.

Back
Top Bottom