Nj & Ny #1 Sportz Bar For Dolfans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nj & Ny #1 Sportz Bar For Dolfans

FINintheMOON said:
Yes I am... It will only be about a 2-3 hour drive! I can be in NYC from where I live if 4 hours!!!

I wouldn't miss this party!!!

:up:

:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: :boohoo: :boohoo:

I'll be down the shore at my mother-in-laws 85 birthday party!!!

I'm ticked and want to cry at the same time!

NJFINSFAN1 said:

Dude - you must celebrate your mother in law's birthday party! There's plenty of time for you to come and enjoy the sportz bar. We'll be there. Have fun at the shore!

NJFINSFAN1 said:

I can give you a call and say there is an urgent need for you to be some where!!!:D

Wow.....Dolphins Sports Bar in NJ all this time and I wasn't aware..... I will definatly try to make it out a few times this season. I am from Hillsborough, NJ not a very far trip.

Also I just got my Dolphins/Jets tickets for Oct. 15th...anybody going and do you know where the Dolphins stay when they come up here and if its possible to get pics or autos???
:dolphins:

Slainte said:
Wow.....Dolphins Sports Bar in NJ all this time and I wasn't aware..... I will definatly try to make it out a few times this season. I am from Hillsborough, NJ not a very far trip.

Also I just got my Dolphins/Jets tickets for Oct. 15th...anybody going and do you know where the Dolphins stay when they come up here and if its possible to get pics or autos???

You're welcome to join us anytime bro. My understanding from the manager of the sportz bar, "Miami" Mike is that they stay at a hotel in Morristown?! I don't think I'm making that up. I can find out for you later for sure.

njfinfan said:
You're welcome to join us anytime bro. My understanding from the manager of the sportz bar, "Miami" Mike is that they stay at a hotel in Morristown?! I don't think I'm making that up. I can find out for you later for sure.

really? morristown?!..i work in morristown....intersting

Slappy8800 said:
really? morristown?!..i work in morristown....intersting

I'm pretty sure. I'm going to call Mike later and check.

Slainte said:

I am wrong about my reply. I spoke with Mike today and he said that the team stays at the Sheraton at the Meadowlands while they're here. He further stated that they do sign autographs and pose for pics in the lobby of the hotel before the game.

njfinfan said:
I am wrong about my reply. I spoke with Mike today and he said that the team stays at the Sheraton at the Meadowlands while they're here. He further stated that they do sign autographs and pose for pics in the lobby of the hotel before the game.

sweetness thanks

Incorrect again

Slainte said:
Nice.....Thanks njfinfan.....gonna have to book a room that night and look for some Dolphins

I'm incorrect again - I apologize. Mike called because he apparently read this thread and wanted correct information out there - thanks Miami. The players gather in the lobby of the hotel to sign autographs the night BEFORE the game, NOT the morning of. Once again, I apologize for the confusion.

Mary

Hey all - this is Miami Mike. Looking forward to seeing you all this Saturday at the tailgate party. Lots of food, prizes, giveaways, music. Don't forget to wear your Dolphins gear and I guarantee you a Dolphins pre-season victory.

When you come, introduce yourself to Miami Mike, Michael Clark (xiidaen) or Mary (njfinfan).

You'll have a great time! Go Phins!

Game on!

Back
Top Bottom