njfinfan said:
Attention all NJ and NY Dolfans:

The event we've all been waiting for is here. It's the one - the only -

MIAMI DOLPHINS 2006 PRE-SEASON TAILGATE PARTY

Saturday August 19, 2006
Our Miami Dolphins vs. the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Game starts at 7:30
FREE Barbecue starts at 4:30

Live music! Giveaways and prizes! Come check out the new Dolphin Den!

One rule - you must be in Dolphin gear to party with us. Bring along the Dolphin family - Fin Jr.'s!

Call for all other pre-season games. Miami Mike - 973-887-1300. The Sportz Bar is inside the Ramada Inn in East Hanover, NJ. The address is 130 Route 10 West, East Hanover, New Jersey.

This is one Dolfan event you DO NOT want to miss! This is our year! Come be part of it!

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b289/maryebevan/titansgame.jpg

This is us at the Sportz Bar the first game of the season year before last for the Titans game!​

This is it everyone! The day for the party is here. Come on up everyone and join us for this truly unique party!

cnc66 said:
awesome Mary...please tell Mike I said HELLO !

:up: Will do Marty! Have you ever talked to him through here?

njfinfan said:
This is it everyone! The day for the party is here. Come on up everyone and join us for this truly unique party!

Hi Mary,

I will be on my way in about an hour or so. I am SIKED about getting a chance to meet all of you!

See ya soon!!!:dolphins: :cooldude:

FINintheMOON said:
Hi Mary,

I will be on my way in about an hour or so. I am SIKED about getting a chance to meet all of you!

See ya soon!!!:dolphins: :cooldude:

AWESOME! Drive safe. I'm heading out about 2:30 and will be there about 3:00. If you're already there by then, you'll see my car - it's a black Altima with Dolphins magnets and hats all over it.

See you soon.

Hope everyone had a great time.. I will try and catch the next party!!!:dolphins:

Hey

DanStillStands said:
Hope everyone had a great time.. I will try and catch the next party!!!:dolphins:

How are you guys and the baby? As you cam imagine, we had a GREAT time. Lots of new Dolfan faces and alot of people brought their fin jr. babies. No need to keep yours home. :D We'll see you next time.

Great to see all the Finheavener's at the party -- looking forward to seeing most of you back for the kickoff party vs the Steelers!

Back
Top Bottom