No Brunell = return of Jay... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Brunell = return of Jay...

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Fiedler awaits Brunell's status
If quarterback Mark Brunell ends up in Washington or some other city next season instead of Miami, don't be surprised to see Jay Fiedler return

Levy expects to talk with the Dolphins about restructuring Fiedler's contract at the NFL combine in Indianapolis. If the Dolphins acquire Brunell and release Fiedler, Levy said Fiedler will not have a problem finding a job.

enough with Feebler...that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Please Please get Brunell or another capable starter...but no Feebler...he had his chance and has proven one thing...he consistently misses WIDE OPEN receivers!!!....OH and that he's INJURY PRONE!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
if this is true and not just posturing give the Jags this years draft and next. THE ENTIRE THING. Just get Jay out!!!!!

is is possible this writing was on the wall a few weeks ago and may be the reason Dan left? He hates Jay (rightfully so) and wanted some say especially at qb. If both are true I may jump off a building. To loose Dan to keep jay, wholy s***. Perhaps the front office would like to by the extra bridge I keep in the back yard?:goof:

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
enough with Feebler...that's it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Please Please get Brunell or another capable starter...but no Feebler...he had his chance and has proven one thing...he consistently misses WIDE OPEN receivers!!!....OH and that he's INJURY PRONE!!!

Yeah like Brian Griese...that worked well....

:lol:

No, we must keep Fiedler. If he only had the best O-line that could protect him from the slightest amount of pressure... he might do pretty well. [/sarcasm]

:lol:

4 games to 4 seasons...and people say that "Jay should be given a chance." Jay Huggers think that Jay is not "being treated fairly" but they are so quick to say that Griese s/be let go b/c he sucks...and he only played in 4 games compared to 4 seasons...ha!!! go figure!!!

I still don't think BG is the answer...but I'd rather have him be the back-up with an improved o-line than Jay...but i still feel Feebler and Griese must go!!!

Ugh, how long until all of these
Jay hater/ Jay Lover threads get booted to the proper forum?

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
4 games to 4 seasons...and people say that "Jay should be given a chance." Jay Huggers think that Jay is not "being treated fairly" but they are so quick to say that Griese s/be let go b/c he sucks...and he only played in 4 games compared to 4 seasons...ha!!! go figure!!!

I still don't think BG is the answer...but I'd rather have him be the back-up with an improved o-line than Jay...but i still feel Feebler and Griese must go!!!

I concur

BG SUCKS!!! (lucas had better stats for crying out loud) He had 4 seasons with Denver, with a better Oline and better WR's and TE's....probowl caliber players actually and couldn't do jacks--t with them, and he sure as heck couldn't do jack with the Dolphins. There is no debating that and there is a reason Denver took a multi-million dollar hit to get rid of him. I'm tired of hearing how 'poor Brian only started 4 games...blah blah...and forget his previous 4 years starting with an excellent line in Denver' and everyone who thinks Jay is a decent QB or that we could live with him for another year is a fiedler hugger, crazy, insane blah blah blah.

We all know that Jay is not our answer. However, he is a decent QB that if we had to, we could live with. He sure ain't the greatest but he SURE WASN'T the phins biggest problem or letdown of the season. I'd say the offense played predictably crappy and gave us enough points to win while our Special Teams (mare) played inconsistently and our over-rated defense played inconsistenly which lost our games.

Keep Jay....don't keep him....who cares.....I want #1) an improved O-line and #2) a solid #2WR and then #3) replace JF if we can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom