No Brunell = return of Jay... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Brunell = return of Jay...

Originally posted by dreadlockera
is is possible this writing was on the wall a few weeks ago and may be the reason Dan left? He hates Jay (rightfully so) and wanted some say especially at qb. If both are true I may jump off a building. To loose Dan to keep jay, wholy s***. Perhaps the front office would like to by the extra bridge I keep in the back yard?:goof:

Where are you getting this absolutely erroneous information? Have you spoken to Dan? How do you know he "hates" Fiedler? I'm curious becuase I just don't believe that you and Dan are buddies.

This theory is one of the biggest reaches I've read recently; and there have been tons of them! Dan left because he was neither cut out for the job nor willing to put in the kind of hours necessary to make it work so, in the end, it was a personal decision, nothing more, nothing less.

I agree Cranx....and although I'm disappointed I don't blame Dan although I think he should have thought it through before saying yes. Dan only voted for Huard to start over Fiedler when he retired....however since then although not a huge Fiedler admirer has usually said more positive then negative comments about JF on Inside the NFL / CBS etc.

I don't think we should give up picks or the 20th pick in the draft for Brunell. There are other FA's to go after or we could keep Fiedler I would rather keep Fiedler than to give up the 20th for Brunell.

But if we do go after another FA and get the 20th pick we got a decent QB and a future starting qb if we get a QB for our first pick.

Ya Griese was so horrible in Denver that he played in the Pro Bowl...something that Fiedler has done right jbond...Jay sucks!!!

Back
Top Bottom