No Bumping of Threads ALLOWED. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Bumping of Threads ALLOWED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Please stop bumping threads about Feeley.
-byroan

Huh?

Evidently...it is now against the TOS to bump interesting original Threads that are relevant to the events of the day.

Who woulda thunk it?

Admin- You're out for 24 hours for knowingly posting off topic content in the main forum.

Section126 said:
-byroan

Huh?

Evidently...it is now against the TOS to bump interesting original Threads that are relevant to the events of the day.

Who woulda thunk it?

Rookie mod.... gets worked up over the little things.... :lol:

Your bumping of threads doesn't serve a purpose. You don't bump a year old thread with the words "hehe". All you're trying to do is start trouble.

byroan said:
Your bumping of threads doesn't serve a purpose. You don't bump a year old thread with the words "hehe". All you're trying to do is start trouble.

Says who?

Stop assuming what I am trying to do....seriously....stop it

It's a forum...the whole point is discussion and debate.

Section126 said:
Says who?

Stop assuming what I am trying to do....seriously....stop it

It's a forum...the whole point is discussion and debate.

Says the rest of your other posts. If you don't like what I did, PM an admin about it. There's no reason to make a post on the main forum.

byroan said:
Says the rest of your other posts. If you don't like what I did, PM an admin about it. There's no reason to make a post on the main forum.

The rest of my other posts?

I could care less about what you did...I just think it makes you look drunk on your power...or like you have nothing better to do than flash your forum commando badge.

Are you kidding?

You don't want it posted in the main forum because it's embarrassing to you.

Section126 said:
You don't want it posted in the main forum because it's embarrassing to you.

It's not Dolphins related.

byroan said:
It's not Dolphins related.

Of course not....it just related to the bumping of threads with interesting discussions about our starting QB...including some very good insight and early observations from known posters.....

jesus-christ the mods are out of control here. Is this a Dolphins / football forum or a political-correctness and etiquette forum?

DoctorFeelgood said:
jesus-christ the mods are out of control here. Is this a Dolphins / football forum or a political-correctness and etiquette forum?

Glad you asked.

It's a Dolphins forum.....which means complaints and photos of feces-filled toilets the size of your screen don't belong in it.

IT'S PANDEMONIUM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom