No Bumping of Threads ALLOWED. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Bumping of Threads ALLOWED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section126 said:
-byroan

Please stop bumping threads about Feeley.

Huh?

Evidently...it is now against the TOS to bump interesting original Threads that are relevant to the events of the day.

Who woulda thunk it?

Admin- You're out for 24 hours for knowingly posting off topic content in the main forum.

Nowhere in the TOS does it say you can't bump threads. Nor did the mod who made the comment or the admin who banned you. The mod made a judgment call. If you don't agree, PM or email us about it.

But the fact that you purposely made a scene about it shows that you had no intention of conducting yourself in a classy or civil manner. It sure doesn't lend to your assertion that you aren't/weren't out to stir up trouble.

DoctorFeelgood said:
jesus-christ the mods are out of control here. Is this a Dolphins / football forum or a political-correctness and etiquette forum?

Yup, we're SOOO out of control. You still remember that you were the guy arguing about us removing a picture of a floating turd from the dolphins forum right? Soooo out of control. :rolleyes:

TerryTate said:
well, being that it was already at the top of this forum, you didnt exactly bump it anywhere ohall ;)

lol always spoiling me fun! :)

TerryTate said:
Yup, we're SOOO out of control. You still remember that you were the guy arguing about us removing a picture of a floating turd from the dolphins forum right? Soooo out of control. :rolleyes:

I wasn't arguing with anybody. I expressed an opinion, if you took that as arguing then you were mistaken.

I just think that a lot of the moderation that happens here is kinda trite and silly. It's just an opinion and we all know what they say about opinions. <shrug>

Wow no bumping threads. Thats crazy. Somebody is really having a power trip

Section126 said:
Uh...I think he did read the thread.......

Dude quit complaning. Just be a man about it and move on.

PhinDude88 said:
Dude quit complaning. Just be a man about it and go on.

I am not complaining....but I am really curious as to WHY you needed to make this post......

If I didn't know any better...I would say that you are trying to start trouble....as byroan would say.

Section126 said:
I am not complaining....but I am really curious as to WHY you needed to make this post......

If I didn't know any better...I would say that you are trying to start trouble....as byroan would say.

I am not trying to create a problem, i just want to fix this problem. I just think that its kind of silly that you complained about something like that. Just move on and forget all of this.

PhinDude88 said:
I am not trying to create a problem, i just want to fix this problem. I just think that its kind of silly that you complained about something like that. Just move on and forget all of this.

To bad that is the only thing you found silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom