No CBA means bye bye CAP foever | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No CBA means bye bye CAP foever

Quit being so pessimistic. The NFL owners have way more power than MLB, the NHL, or the NBA. Their will be a cap.....maybe not in 2007, but they will iron it out.

Roman529 said:
Quit being so pessimistic. The NFL owners have way more power than MLB, the NHL, or the NBA. Their will be a cap.....maybe not in 2007, but they will iron it out.

Who? Me?

I think we'll have a deal agreed to by Monday. What's pessimistic about that?

nopony said:
The NHL lost their battle with being a sport, actually.

The NBA has a sweet players deal.

Sorry, but of the big three, the NFL inarguably has a huge advatage to the owners.

Give me a break. You don't even know my name and you're "guaranteeing"?

Lame.

:shakeno:

Dude, we don't have to speculate... we've seen it.

Again with the "guaranteeing"... yeah, worked that way for baseball, didn't it?

:sidelol:

My god, you are funny.

The NBA players took what the owners gave them and took it fast, do you need a history lesson?

And That's right I guarantee it, and if you won't be watching, don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out from being a football fan, LOL I mean what a joke that is, "i can't watch zach thomas and players I'm used to I won't watch ever again"
And what are you sorry about? I already told you the NFL already owned the NFLPA, so why are you telling me the SAME thing, and telling me you are sorry? LOL Are you Sorry you bothered typing a bunch of garbage I already said and then spin it like you are saying something new?
In that case apology accepted.

And don't attempt to tell me anything about the NHL lockout and why it happened and how it turned out for the players, and how the league is doing now. It only is doing BETTER than it EVER has, its STILL 2 times more popular than Nascar.

And to the guy who talks about no salary cap
92% of fans who voted on the espn poll said they want a salary cap

The NBA players took what the owners gave them and took it fast, do you need a history lesson?

:shakeno:

And That's right I guarantee it, and if you won't be watching, don't let the door hit you on the butt on the way out from being a football fan, LOL I mean what a joke that is, "i can't watch zach thomas and players I'm used to I won't watch ever again"

So you guarantee it unless you don't?

Again, history proves you wrong. How many scab games did I watch? Zero. And I wasn't alone in that.

And what are you sorry about? I already told you the NFL already owned the NFLPA, so why are you telling me the SAME thing, and telling me you are sorry? LOL Are you Sorry you bothered typing a bunch of garbage I already said and then spin it like you are saying something new?
In that case apology accepted.

Um... that was my point in the first place? My god.

I don't know what your problem is, but perhaps you should talk to someone else.

Back
Top Bottom