No Excuses Just Pathetic!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No Excuses Just Pathetic!!!

sure, i'll fly out from california..............

Originally posted by Dead Fish Stink
dolfano6 you can afford your toy's like you mentioned on another thread,this is what I like to do is experiance it LIVE, and not sit there with my leg's crossed in my docker's short's sipping wine!

NO HONER NO LIFE!!!!

Get off your middle aged fat butt and go cheer on your team!!!!

for every game! GET REAL WILL ya, everytime they come out to the west coast, i'm there. san diego, phoenix, san fran! won't go to oakland though. those fans are nuts!:D

the trip we took.................

to phoenix was about 8 hrs each way, from riverside calif. my son has gone to dallas from arkansas. and we both met in dallas last year and flew down to florida. been a fan for 35 years and thats the first time i ever went to a home game!
we did go to superbowl 17 when it was out here, thats about the closest they have ever been!:D

It is a sad state to where you have one of the TOP franchises in all of sports, year in year out.And you cannot even sell out a playoff game!! It's sickening! People are right about our fans!! THEY SUCK!!!!!

actually.................

i wonder how the fins would fair somewhere else. although it wouldn't be fair to the true fans i met at the taigate parties, those guys live and breathe dolphins. if i lived in florida i'd go to everygame.
and as far as the comment " get off you're fat but and support your team"' i also have a wife i have been married to just as long as i have been a fin fan. our son lives in arkansas, her mom and dad live in missouri and her cousins live in indiana and she does like hawaii. a person can only get so much vacation.
also, we both like taking the 5th wheel out on weekends., but i do have satellite so i can watch the games when we are out!:D

oh, i agree with that...............

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If they moved from Miami, I would be really pissed off, but that would never happen anyway.

i met some real avid fans down there, and the heat does give a slight advantage to the fins. i was wondering how they would do somewhere else. having them move to LA was in the back of my mind though. then i could see at least 8 games a year!:D

These fans bitched and wined down here for baseball!! They bring in baseball!! Huizenga even bought these fans a championship and they still don't come!! Wayne counted on the CUBAN Americans to be high on baseball, it didn't happen til he got smart and sold the MARLINS!! Let's hope he doens't do the same with PHINS!! These people piss me off here!! GO PHINS!!!!!

I remember the 1997 Marlins, they were a great team. They now have a good young team that could make some noise in a few years. They have a great farm system.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I remember the 1997 Marlins, they were a great team. They now have a good young team that could make some noise in a few years. They have a great farm system.

They got a great young neucleus (sp) now all they need is a manager, an owner with a half a brain, and a GM since Dombrowski skipped to the Tigers. Its a darn shame to see what has become of the team.. In 97, they had the makings to be a solidly competitive team year in and year out. Then Wayne gutted them, built the farm system up to the max, then sold to John Henry, who at first seemed like he had his head in to bringing the Marlins back to the top but in later years seemed like he was lost.

Back
Top Bottom