No matter what, I want to come out of this draft with ______ | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No matter what, I want to come out of this draft with ______

Who do you think Atlanta takes? That's the hold ypur breath portion of the draft, as far as Pitts goes.
I wish I could find an article I read a couple of days to go as to why Atlanta WON'T take Pitts.
Basically argued they need defense too badly.
But who is the defender worth taking at 4 if they can't score a trade?

A stud WR(Chase, Smith, Waddle)
A stud edge(Ossai, ZCollins)
RB(Javonte Williams)
C(however they work one in)
I would also pump my fist for Kyle Pitts if we took him.
I know we will take a CB at some point. I am ready for it.
A late round thumper MLB in the 7th like Errol Thompson.

A team that can beat the Bills in Miami and Buffalo. If we can do that, then I think we have an excellent chance at going the distance.

The mark of a good FO is to realize mistakes they make in the draft and do not repeat those same mistakes the next year. All GMs get things wrong.
It was embarrassing that they drafted a lousy project nickel back in the 1st round instead of of Jonathan Taylor, Swift, Dobbins, Edwards- Helaire or Akers. Inexcusable and totally undefendable to make such a stupid choice when they needed a RB badly.
This year Harris is certainly better than all of them except maybe Taylor.
They have to be targeting him at #18 if he is available.
If not then trade back later in the 1st and take Etienne.
They have to run the ball more and get 1st downs on short yardage.

I wish I could find an article I read a couple of days to go as to why Atlanta WON'T take Pitts.
Basically argued they need defense too badly.
But who is the defender worth taking at 4 if they can't score a trade?
Atlanta is also in the driver's seat for teams that might move up for quarterback #4.

A Jet killer, a Patriot killer, a Kansas City killer. Either out score them or shut them down, I don't care. But I would prefer to watch games where we out score them all.
You do realize you failed to mention the Bills and they are the best team in the division. Until the Dolphins can overtake the Bills, it is going to be extremely hard for the Dolphins to make the playoffs.

Support for Tua. Would love to see Zaven Collins running in our D. But defense comes second to building around Tua. I'm not an Alabama guy, but I'd be thrilled if we came away with Devonta Smith, Najee Harris and Landon Dickerson. Bringing in not just talent but guys he loves. I'd be pumped if we took Sewell. A Samoan brother protecting Tua and bringing that island energy. All positives for our QB. No matter what, I want to come out of this draft surrounding him with support.

I want to see this draft improve our Offensive and Defensive in a well balanced manner.

I look forward to a well balanced and exceptionally versatile team; a team that is competitive with any team in the NFL and shows consistency in its effectiveness each quarter. I feel that maintaining Special Teams will be an on-going commitment with our current FO.

I want a team that is always in contention for the playoffs and when it makes the playoffs, is in contention for the Superbowl.

I want a team that I can enjoy watching and that I can look forward to every snap with a reasonable expectation of success.

I want a team that makes me happier then it males me sad. Scoring 40 or more points a game should do it - LOL

It won't hurt to give me ammo for slamming the "Lemmings". That also makes me smile - a lot.

Back
Top Bottom