No more excuses, the time to compete is now!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No more excuses, the time to compete is now!!

Not knowing what McDaniel will be as a head coach is a question. I think he'll be great, but is that just being an optimistic fan?

Miami has the talent. I think this is a playoff team that could advance in the playoffs. Put it this way, the Dolphins are better on paper than Cincinnati was last year.

Tua, MCD, and this oline, those are the need to prove it areas imo.

Tua if he can read coverages post snap..and if he learns to use his legs better to cut up defenses.

MCD if he can call plays and if he has the game to get players to play angry at times.

Oline to see if coaching and another years experience can at least bring us to respectable.

Crazy that the media questions Tua but all they’re doing is echoing many “fans” on this forum.

Not knowing what McDaniel will be as a head coach is a question. I think he'll be great, but is that just being an optimistic fan?

Miami has the talent. I think this is a playoff team that could advance in the playoffs. Put it this way, the Dolphins are better on paper than Cincinnati was last year.
After years of beat down and defeat usually I'd be more cautionary with my predictions but since McDaniel took over the vibe in South Beach has been totally different than years past. If he fails and this team fails, it just might be the totality of defeat for me as a fan.

Back
Top Bottom