NO More Ricky Threads! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

NO More Ricky Threads!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Please no more Ricky come back and save our team threads, you were the best! Enough of thecra@! He is done as a Dolphin player, and what he did in my book is not forgiveable at all! Enough, let him find another team to dis-honor, and drag down!

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Please no more Ricky come back and save our team threads, you were the best! Enough of thecra@! He is done as a Dolphin player, and what he did in my book is not forgiveable at all! Enough, let him find another team to dis-honor, and drag down!

Apparently we are not the only ones that want want Ricky back because Saban is calling him!!!

He is only worth what we can get for him.Lets move on.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
For a trdae I hope!

Yeah hopefully!! I'd take him back either way but if Saban wants him on the team then so do I, because I believe Saban is going to do big things here in Miami.:D

Ricky will help us win games, if he wants to play for the fins than that's good!

This guy stabbed in the back once, he will do it again! the only reason this guy is coming back for is to pay the Dolphins back there money, and you think his heart will be in it? Fat Chance!

Back
Top Bottom