No One Will Be Calling The Dolphins’ Charles Harris A ‘bust’ After This Season | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

No One Will Be Calling The Dolphins’ Charles Harris A ‘bust’ After This Season

These last 2 preseason games have sure opened many eyes, about Charles Harris, finally playing like the hype that surrounded him coming out of Missouri. He's been explosive off the snap and hustling like I've never seen before. He certainly looks to playing more confidently and aggressively. Keep up the good work. Perhaps Flores has found the ultimate wild card of the entire off season, in Charles Harris playing like he belongs?

If he suddenly looks like an NFL player I’m going to go out on a limb and say our prior regime didn’t teach fundamentals.

Part of the reason I am so excited about the program is the perceived synergy between Grier & Co and Flores.
I mean it's a TEAM game at every level and if we have finally put together a strong combination between talent
ID procurement (based on specific position specs) + talent development (based on excellent coaching and
talent utilization) well... That's a winner!

Also why I am so down with the roster purge and being aggressive implementing the new system and going
YOUTH across the board. Honestly have loved pretty much EVERYTHING Grier and Flores have implemented.

Yeah yeah. They're NOT going to hit pay dirt on every pick and every decision -- but the clarity they are operating
from is quite obvious IMO. They have a very precise plan and will execute it methodically. Now it needs some time...

If he suddenly looks like an NFL player I’m going to go out on a limb and say our prior regime didn’t teach fundamentals.

I see no limb there. The prior regime did almost no coaching. As for Harris, I'm encouraged as is everyone else. My concern is fans see a guy 'step up' every year but 'step back' in regular season. Nonetheless, he's the same player as previous years and fans never saw anything in PS to warrant excitement

everyone knows our pass rush needs a shot in the arm. would be great if we could fill one massive need from within while vindicating a high draft pcik at the same time

Like Flores is preaching -- it's all about consistency.

But ya gotta like what Harris is showing -- and I get the feeling

he's just now coming into his own. More powerful. The staff has him

better focused. Keeping it simple. Helping him play into his strengths.

Certainly hoping it continues...

Back
Top Bottom