Nobody got the message | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nobody got the message

Yep, it was one of those games where you looked for flags on every positive play we had, because there usually was one. We got screwed by the officials, but what else is new. This D giving up 1st and 30 though and watching Reshad get beat on that deep pass hurt even more. The D was the 1 thing I felt we could hang our hat on this season, now I'm starting to realize it's just Suh. He is the only truly elite talent on this team with Wake losing a step, I only wish Suh was younger. He is keeping our team a float just like last year, special player.
And the Raiders kinda tried to lose in a way. I mean, they didn't outplay us. And throwing deep w an 11 point lead at the 2 minute warning was so arrogant. If I'm a Raiders fan I'm saying WTF right now. Shame we couldn't cash in on the great strip sack by Suh or the successful sneak onsides kick.

And the Raiders kinda tried to lose in a way. I mean, they didn't outplay us. And throwing deep w an 11 point lead at the 2 minute warning was so arrogant. If I'm a Raiders fan I'm saying WTF right now. Shame we couldn't cash in on the great strip sack by Suh or the successful sneak onsides kick.

Not at all, but the fumble and all the penalties were too much to overcome, especially that hold on Landry. Extremely frustrating game and season so far, looking forward to getting McDonald and possibly Larsen next week though, our season is on the line.

The careless fumble in the 2nd quarter when the Fins were driving killed the momentum.
The Raiders then took the ball, overcame 3rd and longs and extended the lead before halftime.
The bottom line is that without Ajayi this team lacked a reliable running game.
Willaims looks like a water bug trying to find north south and Drake is soft, not the tough runner we want as an identity.
Gase making moves detrimental to the long term of this team didnt accomplish anything. His my way or the highway BS is just greasing his feet for an exit.
The players cannot all be bad...it is the coaches if you want ny .02

The team scored 24 points. The offense was alive. No, it wasn't perfect and we didn't win. But we scored! Cutler had a good game. I think the team got the message. It's progress.

Yeah the penalties sucked....like after the Drake fumble (pretty sure it was this drive) the Raiders recover...they get flagged BACK to Back!!!...it's 1st and 25.....what happens????...you guessed it that TEAM overcame the PENALTIES for ...a first down?...YES but not only that they scored on the drive...Those damn penalties...lmao...this team is bad...penalties or not...please for the sake of fans everywhere stop justifying the "we almost won" and the "we are 4&4 and still in the thick of it"......wow I don't care what our record is at this point because the team is poorly prepared and not executing the plays...blame whoever you want...whatever makes you feel better...but this team isn't good

Yeah the penalties sucked....like after the Drake fumble (pretty sure it was this drive) the Raiders recover...they get flagged BACK to Back!!!...it's 1st and 25.....what happens????...you guessed it that TEAM overcame the PENALTIES for ...a first down?...YES but not only that they scored on the drive...Those damn penalties...lmao...this team is bad...penalties or not...please for the sake of fans everywhere stop justifying the "we almost won" and the "we are 4&4 and still in the thick of it"......wow I don't care what our record is at this point because the team is poorly prepared and not executing the plays...blame whoever you want...whatever makes you feel better...but this team isn't good

You are what the record says you are

The careless fumble in the 2nd quarter when the Fins were driving killed the momentum.
The Raiders then took the ball, overcame 3rd and longs and extended the lead before halftime.
The bottom line is that without Ajayi this team lacked a reliable running game.
Willaims looks like a water bug trying to find north south and Drake is soft, not the tough runner we want as an identity.
Gase making moves detrimental to the long term of this team didnt accomplish anything. His my way or the highway BS is just greasing his feet for an exit.
The players cannot all be bad...it is the coaches if you want ny .02
On the last point - do you think the o-line is taking all these penalties because they are being dummies or being forced into them because they are getting physically beaten in their match ups?

Some of those penalties were very weak calls honestly. The refs went flag-happy against us. But yeah, we made a ton of mistakes too. We've played 5 close games, won all of them with Ajayi, and we're now 0-1 in them without Ajayi.

You are what the record says you are

maybe to those looking at stats...the record to me says this team is full of under achievers...based on the supposed talent on offense...my eyes see the record and the play on the field...this record is better than the play on the field and therefore....unsustainable...but that's just me my friend...believe what makes you happy

maybe to those looking at stats...the record to me says this team is full of under achievers...based on the supposed talent on offense...my eyes see the record and the play on the field...this record is better than the play on the field and therefore....unsustainable...but that's just me my friend...believe what makes you happy

I should have flagged that as sarcasm. I believe the 'losses side. The 'win' side Not so much

Back
Top Bottom