Nolan Carroll | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nolan Carroll

He's alright but not for a starter. You bring him in and that means maxwell is your number one which is not a good idea. Maxwell should be our number 2. Wouldnt be bad for a 3 but doesnt nolan struggle in the slot?

Bobby M is the slot and god help us if they attempt to play him outside again.

Maxwell and Carroll outside, McCain in the slot, Lippett for depth maybe Taylor as well, then draft one or two CB's and they're set

Maxwell and Carroll outside, McCain in the slot, Lippett for depth maybe Taylor as well, then draft one or two CB's and they're set

Its possible they draft 1 corner that can contribute not 2

Bobby M is the slot and god help us if they attempt to play him outside again.

That was Brice who Coyle miscast on the outside if Im not mistaken. Brice McCain was the slot CB who we got from Pittsburgh.

That was Brice who Coyle miscast on the outside if Im not mistaken. Brice McCain was the slot CB who we got from Pittsburgh.

Yes but I thought they tried Bobby a little also If I recall? could be mistaken though..

I believe you are correct as well. I just remember shaking my head when we acquired Brice and then misusing him.

Updated: 9:36 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 3, 2015 | Posted: 7:32 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 3, 2015

Bobby McCain might not have ideal size but he’s always had skill — and that’s why he was surprised when 17 cornerbacks went ahead of him in this year’s NFL draft.

It’s all working out now, and ahead of schedule. McCain, a fifth-round draft choice for the Dolphins, likely will start opposite Brent Grimes on Sunday against Baltimore.

http://www.mypalmbeachpost.com/news...-set-to-start-in-place-of-taylor-at-co/npb4m/

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 PM ----------

I believe you are correct as well. I just remember shaking my head when we acquired Brice and then misusing him.

Yes we did no doubt.

Caroll was damn good his last season here when he was a starter. Aside from Grimes he was better than every cb we have had since.

Yep. Thought it was a mistake to let him go and it turned out to be. He was steady which was significantly better than Davis or Taylor. No problem with him coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would love to see him back here. I've been saying his name all of season. Backup boundary corner and draft Apple in round 1 and we are looking not quite as shabby at cb

When he was here the forum hated on him yet he did make plays at times. Feels like he's matured into a solid player.

Back
Top Bottom