Nolan Speaks about Boston | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nolan Speaks about Boston

Boston has lost the attitude for the most part imo. Boston has never been a stupid person, he does some occasional stupid things, but he is smart for the most part it seems. He was a headcase in San Diego mainly due to the fact he was coming off a good season. He was good enough to be ****y, and he was just that. Now hes a FA in the nfl, and no one wants to pick him up. Do you think the man is going to be a headcase, and be a distraction in the lockerroom?. Saban doesn't have anything to lose by cutting him. If he has attitude problems hes gone. I believe Boston, and his agent both know that he has to be in his best behavior to get anything above the vets min!! He had an optimistic attitude going into last season, and everyone seemed to agree he deserved a clean slate. Now everyone seems hes not worth the "risk" due to a freak accident mainly due to bad trainers.

Jimi said:
I think the attitude issue is over-rated. When he came here everyone loved him at first. His attitude was excellent, he was losing weight like hes never done before, staying in shape and everything.

It wasnt until his injury everything went down hill. He may have some off-field issues, but i dont think we can question that he will try and play hard for us.

Now take a way Daddy Sullivan...

Fins are way better off without Buston. TRUST ME ON THIS!

pwn3dyo said:
Boston has lost the attitude for the most part imo. Boston has never been a stupid person, he does some occasional stupid things, but he is smart for the most part it seems. He was a headcase in San Diego mainly due to the fact he was coming off a good season. He was good enough to be ****y, and he was just that. Now hes a FA in the nfl, and no one wants to pick him up. Do you think the man is going to be a headcase, and be a distraction in the lockerroom?. Saban doesn't have anything to lose by cutting him. If he has attitude problems hes gone. I believe Boston, and his agent both know that he has to be in his best behavior to get anything above the vets min!! He had an optimistic attitude going into last season, and everyone seemed to agree he deserved a clean slate. Now everyone seems hes not worth the "risk" due to a freak accident mainly due to bad trainers.

I think the airport security guard thing might have had some impact on Bostons recurring "attitude" reputation.

Was it bad trainers that had caused Bostons injury? I heard rumours that he was complaining about being sore or something and Wanny told him to get back out there..thus the injury. Any truth to this?

Boston blew out his knee , beat up a 65 year old flight attendant, then violated the NFL drug policy......

All in the span of nine months........ Ive seen enough!!

Id rather run with Freddie Mitchell.

L.T.21 said:
Now take a way Daddy Sullivan...

Fins are way better off without Buston. TRUST ME ON THIS!

I do trust your opinion very much so.. I mean you are alot more familiar with him than I am.

But the guy is such a beast, the thought of him out there with Booker Chambers McMike and Brown is just so tempting. I mean if Feeley even gets adaquate protection which I'm pretty sure Houck is going to be able to provide him with, that offense would be almost impossible to shut down.

Dbergan said:
I think the airport security guard thing might have had some impact on Bostons recurring "attitude" reputation.

Was it bad trainers that had caused Bostons injury? I heard rumours that he was complaining about being sore or something and Wanny told him to get back out there..thus the injury. Any truth to this?

Also dont forget, he threatened, and almost fought the Charger strenght and conditionings coach. REFUSED to be a part of the teams conditioning programs and lifting sessions. Granted he's the last guy that needs lifting sessions, but thats besides the point..where's his sense of teamwork. he also stayed away from team functions, etc...

FaninPatsyLand said:
I do trust your opinion very much so.. I mean you are alot more familiar with him than I am.

But the guy is such a beast, the thought of him out there with Booker Chambers McMike and Brown is just so tempting. I mean if Feeley even gets adaquate protection which I'm pretty sure Houck is going to be able to provide him with, that offense would be almost impossible to shut down.

One thing I learned about Buston is his uncanny way of SAYING THE RIGHT THINGS to the media to make himself look like a "good boy." ACTION IS LOUDER THAN WORDS! Also, he would leave the games early at Qualcomm during the games--granted we were playing bad but to leave the stadium EARLY?????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Saban doesnt need that.

HVACservice said:

WOW! Now that's some serious stuff. You really don't like DB. :lol:

L.T.21 said:
One thing I learned about Buston is his uncanny way of SAYING THE RIGHT THINGS to the media to make himself look like a "good boy." ACTION IS LOUDER THAN WORDS! Also, he would leave the games early at Qualcomm during the games--granted we were playing bad but to leave the stadium EARLY?????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Saban doesnt need that.

Yeah, I suppose..

The guy was on his best behavior during last year with the Dolphins before he blew out his knee. I still think that if he can stay healthy, he can help this team tremendously. Just adding another weapon to this offense.

FaninPatsyLand said:
Yeah, I suppose..

The guy was on his best behavior during last year with the Dolphins before he blew out his knee. I still think that if he can stay healthy, he can help this team tremendously. Just adding another weapon to this offense.

He was on his best behavior due to Sullivan being around...sans Sullivan..well, trouble lurks

L.T.21 said:
He was on his best behavior due to Sullivan being around...sans Sullivan..well, trouble lurks

This is true.

Hey goodluck to you guys this year. I really don't mind the Chargers at all, classy organization. (that's the best you are going to get out of me when speaking about any football team other than the Phins) I was really pulling for you guys last year in the playoffs. Anyway, just not too much luck when we visit this year. :evil:

HVACservice said:

Man, that's like choosing between having the runs or throwing up. They both suck.

(although, if Boston cleans his act up, I'd rather him. Mitchell is just CRAP.)

FaninPatsyLand said:
This is true.

Hey goodluck to you guys this year. I really don't mind the Chargers at all, classy organization. (that's the best you are going to get out of me when speaking about any football team other than the Phins) I was really pulling for you guys last year in the playoffs. Anyway, just not too much luck when we visit this year. :evil:

Hey thanks there FaninPatsy. Like yourself, I dont mind the Fins one bit, and that is as nice as you're ever going to see me also. Besides, you have a son of San Diego on your roster.

I think Saban has a good start. I for one am a very firm believer in TEAM CHEMISTRY and eliminating "cancers" on the team. As Ive said a million times before, if LT, Donnie Edwards, Lorenzo Neal say he's a cancer, then well...I believe them. IMHO, those players that spoke out regarding Boston are some of the very few classy individuals in teh NFL.

Back
Top Bottom