Nolan Speaks about Boston | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nolan Speaks about Boston

I have both Brees and Rivers in a money keeper league. I took over the last place team so im counting on u guys picking a full time starter and getting rid of the other one, at some point even if its after this year.

L.T. 21, I've always enjoyed your posts on here. I love classy fans from other teams sharing their insight on this board.

Good luck, except when the greatest organization in the history of professional sports (Da' Fins!) rolls in to San Diego this year.

Hey, what is the normal Chargers board you post on? I might sign up over there and come talk some pigskin.

DD28.

DolphinDevil28 said:
L.T. 21, I've always enjoyed your posts on here. I love classy fans from other teams sharing their insight on this board.

Good luck, except when the greatest organization in the history of professional sports (Da' Fins!) rolls in to San Diego this year.

Hey, what is the normal Chargers board you post on? I might sign up over there and come talk some pigskin.

DD28.

:yeahthat:

Help!!

Can anyone tell me how to add the gorgeous siggy that my buddy unifiedtheory just made for me to my signature? It's not drag and frop and HTML gives me a headache! HELP!

Back
Top Bottom