Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
1641793374507-png.91528

The lounge battle is a little different. All year we choose Lounge Posters of the Month.

Guys that won 2 of these are automatically in the battle

Fred Bear, BC Phins4Life, RichmondWeb, and The Gov qualified however brother The Gov had to pass on competing for this time around

There are two spots available so who else gets in?

Last year's winner brother Fin-Loco the reigning Champ has stepped aside so others can have a chance at this title

You can nominate up to three members to join this group to compete for the title of Lounge Champ

Who else wants in?

@ONole1 - you rocked March Madness and could go for the double....and get it if I wasn't in this
@TheMageGandalf - you have some good stuff lately- but are you even ready to compete with A Bear, A probowler (funny how that wants to autocorrect to prowler and of course a Canadian Hottie
@Dolphin North - I would love to see more of your hotties and other great posts you constantly add to the Vaark's thread
Also then @Vaark you seem to be so creative that you would have a great second place run
@Durango_95 could add some competition to the Music guru already in the competition
@chirkware is a new and exciting poster
@GreenDolphinSt @RedFive @Ray R @NBP81 or anyone I have missed....I am looking for a great battle and now without an ally as I called for a loud Harumpppphhhhhh before and did not hear back, I will soldier on as I often do in this frozen Tundra of a wasteland that I live in.

Oh wait, no more Canadians....we tend to stick together and I can't be having that vote split!!!!!!!!!

Who else wants in?

@ONole1 - you rocked March Madness and could go for the double....and get it if I wasn't in this
@TheMageGandalf - you have some good stuff lately- but are you even ready to compete with A Bear, A probowler (funny how that wants to autocorrect to prowler and of course a Canadian Hottie
@Dolphin North - I would love to see more of your hotties and other great posts you constantly add to the Vaark's thread
Also then @Vaark you seem to be so creative that you would have a great second place run
@Durango_95 could add some competition to the Music guru already in the competition
@GreenDolphinSt @RedFive @Ray R @NBP81 or anyone I have missed....I am looking for a great battle and now without an ally as I called for a loud Harumpppphhhhhh before and did not hear back, I will soldier on as I often do in this frozen Tundra of a wasteland that I live in.

Oh wait, no more Canadians....we tend to stick together and I can't be having that vote split!!!!!!!!!

I am missed?
Bless your heart. - LOL

Who else wants in?

I'm always ready for a challenge, so if I get picked, itd be awesome....but I'm humble... so the fact that I was even mentioned as a possibility means the world to me. Thanks @BC Phins4Life man it's really appreciated brother!

I'm always ready for a challenge, so if I get picked, itd be awesome....but I'm humble... so the fact that I was even mentioned as a possibility means the world to me. Thanks @BC Phins4Life man it's really appreciated brother!
Sucker... :lol:

JK Brother, it's a lot of work but also a lot of fun. You get to beat up on other posters without any worries... :wnkr:
Well, you know … except carpal tunnel. And constantly dead phone battery. And people looking at you funny in public because you’re standing there giggling away like an idiot and typing like a possessed madman while walking down the sidewalk. 😂

Well, you know … except carpal tunnel. And constantly dead phone battery. And people looking at you funny in public because you’re standing there giggling away like an idiot and typing like a possessed madman while walking down the sidewalk. 😂
Isn't that common in the Holler? LOL...
ishot-my-first-turkey-today-it-sure-scared-the-hell-54216387.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom