Not open for further replies.

fishfanmiami

Let's go Dolphins
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
BigBry Man of the Year Award

This one is special guys. Nominees for this award should be posters who have gone that extra step to help others and show the generosity and kindness our friend BigBry was famous for. Humor is a must and this poster can come from any forum so put some thought into it.

The nomination process is as follows. All you have to do is type in the name of the person you are nominating. Each member can nominate up to three posters. If you nominate four or five, we will only take the first three on your list. Please keep the conversation to a minimum as that will make this process more difficult. The top three vote receivers will receive the nominations.

All nominations must be posted by midnight on Monday, February 22nd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited after seeing the post below about BigBry

FFIC - obvious really.

FIshfanMiami- good poster, great guy. Also fairly regularly sends out really friendly and kind pms that have nothing to do with the fins, always appreciate those.

DS - Stepped up to be a Mod (still jealous!) and always helps out loads of members (knew I liked Gase and did this one < for me without even being asked) with avatars etc in his spare time, something that really helps the forum. Never says no to anyone and goes an extra mile to help others - sounds like a man of the year candidate to me

Oh and Bill keeps this place running, but idk if admins can win

FFIC
Fishfanmiami
Wildbill

Ffm ffic

The award is named for our fallen brother so try to pick someone else to receive it. I think he would have wanted it that way.

fishfanmiami

FinFaninCali

WildBill3

All three go the extra mile and then some in helping members and the site.

This is tough, because there are so many to choose from.

Henrik (why this site runs)
WB (how this site runs)
ffm (the type of poster who makes it all worth it)

Given that this is the first year for this, I feel 100% okay with nominating the site owner and The Architect.

mqdefault-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom