Nomination: BigBry's Man of the Year Award | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Nomination: BigBry's Man of the Year Award

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pretty much always nominate WildBill for poster of the year because his behind the scenes contributions are what make this site run. But this time I'll nominate him for this award.

Along with Henrik, for all the reasons Gonzo stated.

Looks like everyone I would have aid was already nominated...

I'll throw another to FFM

Looks like everyone I would have aid was already nominated...

I'll throw another to FFM

Just so you know, not everyone that gets named in the category gets nominated. The three highest total nominations for each category make it to the voting rounds.

This is tough, because there are so many to choose from.

Henrik (why this site runs)
WB (how this site runs)

ffm (the type of poster who makes it all worth it)

Given that this is the first year for this, I feel 100% okay with nominating the site owner and The Architect.

mqdefault-2.jpg

Nothing against anybody else but I would go with both as well.
Henrik
WildBill

Three guys i believe BigBry would have voted for

FFIC (John)

Gonzo

Vaark

Fin Fan in Cali. Dude has that ambassador badge for a reason. Always level headed and always willing to help out.

WildBill. As others have stated, without Bill who knows where the site would be.

FishFanMiami. Again, another that is super level headed and willing to help out.

I would also like to thank those that nominated me. I personally was shocked and humbled when I saw my name mentioned among all the other great names nominated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fin Fan in Cali. Dude has that ambassador badge for a reason. Always level headed and always willing to help out.

WildBill. As others have stated, without Bill who knows where the site would be.

FishFanMiami. Again, another that is super level headed and willing to help out.

I would also like to thank those that nominated me. I personally was shocked and humbled when I saw my name mentioned among all the other great names nominated.

Thanks for the kind words bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FFIC

FishyinMacon

Wild Bill

all for the reasons previously and eloquently given

And mega props to whomever thought up this category :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom