nope, griese doesn't throw INT's............. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

Originally posted by finfan54
what are you talking about? griese was in yesterday and 2/3 of all fans looked like they were watching Opra.

What does this have to do with my post?? Explain yourself..

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

:lol: ..i hope GW meets the same embarrassing fate...soon

It's amazing what an excellent coach does for a ball club.. The Patriots lack in total talent to Miami and Buffalo.. The reason they play so well is because of Belicheck.. I hope Miami goes for Bob Stoops next off-season..

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS

It's amazing what an excellent coach does for a ball club.. The Patriots lack in total talent to Miami and Buffalo.. The reason they play so well is because of Belicheck.. I hope Miami goes for Bob Stoops next off-season..
exactly...once Vermeil wins the superbowl, and ends his latest 3-year stint, he'll come to Buffalo next year:)
now give me another beer...:(

Originally posted by rickeyrunsover

You point to Jay almost thre 2 picks against the Giants yet ignore Brian almost threw 2 yesterday, convenient. Based on your statement, Jay threw 0 ints against the Giants. If almost doesnt count for Brian, they dont count for Jay. Basically hold both to the same standard or your argument is weak.

You really don't want to use the almost INT argument to support your arguments for Jay. If we were to put those numbers into play Jay's INT numbers for this year would be MUCH worse.

By the way, on my count Brian had 1 pass that should have been INT not 2.

Your motivation here and the others that continue to charge the battlefield for Jay are obvious. If your favorite player is in fact the better guy then he'll take over the job again and hold onto it.

If not.........

Back
Top Bottom