nope, griese doesn't throw INT's............. | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

well that is a weak argument, considering he has played 2 games. I dont disagree Griese should play unless he plays out of the posoition, but if you cannot see your own hypocrisy, the YOU are blind. Stating that the o-line suks and will not get better, but griese is making better decisions and throwing a better ball is true. That is why he should remain teh qb, but you saying he didnt make some of teh same mistakes Jay has is laughable.

You point to Jay almost thre 2 picks against the Giants yet ignore Brian almost threw 2 yesterday, convenient. Based on your statement, Jay threw 0 ints against the Giants. If almost doesnt count for Brian, they dont count for Jay. Basically hold both to the same standard or your argument is weak.

Brian should remain teh qb because even tho both qbs are flawed and prone to mistakes, Brian is also making plays on the positive side, more than Jay was.

I said it before, Jays fumbles were the result of being blindsided as well as Brians yet you blamed Jay not the o-line, now all of a sudden it is teh o-lines fault, why wasnt it when Jay was blindsided? Keeping spinning it some more. You want us to rely on facts, provide some facts. It aint fact because you said so. You are right on 1 thing and can be proven, Brian has made more plays than Jay so far, so e should remain the qb, but stop teh excuses cause the o-line was just as bad when Jay played.

Re: Re: nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Well then just imagine how great he'll play if he gets solid protection all game. He currently has a 110 rating after two games where the OL and RB's let him get destroyed back there.

I think he's an upgrade so far.....but the jury is still out as to his health and play.
fine, would you like to make changes now, in week 10 or go with what has won the most games for us so far.

i think training camp would probably be better to address the problem!

Re: Re: Re: nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

Originally posted by dolfan06
fine, would you like to make changes now, in week 10 or go with what has won the most games for us so far.

i think training camp would probably be better to address the problem!
here's a better question for you 06:
Would you like to take a chance with a QB that could possibly get you far, or are you just fine settling for mediocrity?

Re: Re: Re: Re: nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
here's a better question for you 06:
Would you like to take a chance with a QB that could possibly get you far, or are you just fine settling for mediocrity?
if mediocrity gets us to the playoffs fine, they can work the kinks out in camp!:( :tongue:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

if mediocrity gets us to the playoffs fine, they can work the kinks out in camp!:( :tongue:

That's your problem, I want the Dolphins to win the Superbowl and you just want them to make the playoffs. :eek:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

Originally posted by Sydor25

That's your problem, I want the Dolphins to win the Superbowl and you just want them to make the playoffs. :eek:
one step at a time my friend, got to get to the playoffs first!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

one step at a time my friend, got to get to the playoffs first!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:
i wish we could just bypass em, but there ain't no express lane in this league!:(

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

wrong...the dolphins have gotten worse each year, while their talent has gotten better.

In 2000, 11-5, won the AFC East, made it to second round of the playoffs by beating Indy
2001: 11-5, let the division(and bye) slip right through your hands, and into the Pats' hands...lost in first round of playoffs
2002: major choke job with league leading rusher and sacker...9-7

Did someone say mediocrity, I mean Fiedler, I mean mediocrity, I mean Fiedler, I mean mediocrity, I mean Fiedler, I mean mediocrity?

:D

No, I think they said "Gregg Williams". :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

wrong...the dolphins have gotten worse each year, while their talent has gotten better.

In 2000, 11-5, won the AFC East, made it to second round of the playoffs by beating Indy
2001: 11-5, let the division(and bye) slip right through your hands, and into the Pats' hands...lost in first round of playoffs
2002: major choke job with league leading rusher and sacker...9-7
c-jerk removes his foot long enough to drag himself to the computer, where he neatly inserts it again and bangs out "wrong........................" without even bothering to read other posts!

i know, but i want to patch it up and win now. i'm 57, been through the best times now things are getting progressively worse. i want to see em in the SB at least once more!

now continue on posting, but back up a few first!:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

c-jerk removes his foot long enought to drag himself to the computer, where he neatly inserts it again and bangs out "wrong........................" without even bothering to read other posts!

now continue on posting, but back up a few first!:rolleyes:
you're letting your ego get in the way of rooting for the Dolphins...you want Fiedler to succeed more than you want a Dolphins win, just to prove that you're right---it's glaringly obvious, and quite sad:rolleyes: :lol:

Originally posted by Muck
No, I think they said "Gregg Williams". :D
Muck, i have a lot of respect for you, but my take on this matter has nothing to do with the Bills. This is about Griese and Fiedler, not Buffalo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

you're letting your ego get in the way of rooting for the Dolphins...you want Fiedler to succeed more than you want a Dolphins win, just to prove that you're right---it's glaringly obvious, and quite sad:rolleyes: :lol:
seems like somebody changed the subject at hand and didn't continue with the motion on the floor!:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: nope, griese doesn't throw INT's.............

seems like somebody changed the subject at hand and didn't continue with the motion on the floor!:rolleyes:
Changed the subject..how so?...is this not about the Griese-Fiedler controversy...keep trying 06:lol:

Back
Top Bottom