Norv Turner

Coach Norv Turner

• Keep him

Votes: 63 82.9%
  • Fire him

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I say keep him - and get him the players he needs to run his offense.

His playbook is limited by the talent he has to work with.

I say keep him.

Rough schedule, 10-6, keep him, it should get better this yeart. OL Depth was a problem, and the QB. Who better to evaluate those positions than Marino for a pass game to match Ricky? Norv's system can work, you need one more person at signalcaller.

if norv can keep going like he did from the dallas game on, i say keep him.

but does anyone remember how all year UP TO THAT POINT, we were the laughing stock of the league, SOOOO predictable in our playcalling we were stuffed everytime.... everyone knew we always ran on first down, etc....

at the dallas game that seemed to have changed. if norv keeps that up, keep him. else, fire him.

I don't think Norv did a great job this year at all, but I wouldn't fire him. I think he was forced to not use his whole playbook.

Originally posted by Mr.Murder
Rough schedule, 10-6, keep him, it should get better this yeart. OL Depth was a problem, and the QB. Who better to evaluate those positions than Marino for a pass game to match Ricky? Norv's system can work, you need one more person at signalcaller.
i'd like to see marino on the field and working with jay. either that or get don strock as a QB coach!;)

People forget the offenses he put up in Washington.

Originally posted by Jaj
People forget the offenses he put up in Washington.
i sure don't, my nephew is a redskins fan and used to talk about him all the time. btw, try being a redskin fan in oklahoma!:( :rolleyes:

Upgrade Q.B. and O line give it a year.
If the last four games of next season this team dosn't show some success in the passing game,line them all up and shoot them.

Back
Top Bottom