Coach Norv Turner

• Keep him

Votes: 63 82.9%
  • Fire him

Votes: 13 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by DeDolfan

True and that is why our O desperatley needs some solid upgrading. One can't expect the D to come out playing lighta out every game and when that happens, the O should be able to save the day once in awhile. The Skins game was one of those but I think that had as much to do with them not prparing for the possiblitly of Fiedler coming in. Then you have the Tenn game where they both blew chunks. That's gonna happen on occassion alos. That's why there hasn't been an undefeated team in 30 yrs. Thing is, when you have a sucky game, hopefully you learn from it and Wanny hasn't done a very good job in that dept either.

This touches on my primary concern about next year. Coaching/scheming. If Norv doesn't get the EXACT RIGHT players he wants for his system, is he going to alter it to fit who we DO have? This works for teams, yet the Dolphins tend not to lean this direction. Hopefully it'll only take a few O-Lineman to make the biggest difference. Which is not to say we don't need improvement at QB/WR. Did y'all see how much time Brady had to throw yesterday? MAN that would be nice.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

This touches on my primary concern about next year. Coaching/scheming. If Norv doesn't get the EXACT RIGHT players he wants for his system, is he going to alter it to fit who we DO have? This works for teams, yet the Dolphins tend not to lean this direction. Hopefully it'll only take a few O-Lineman to make the biggest difference. Which is not to say we don't need improvement at QB/WR. Did y'all see how much time Brady had to throw yesterday? MAN that would be nice.

he's going to have to but even so, I think Wanny will affect it more than anything. only difference next yr is that Wanny won't catch any flack for personnel but he still has the dubious task of coachinf them.
Yup, brady had all the time in the world yesterday and the one time the line broke down was when he threw his pick. anyway, SOLID OLine play will make all the difference in the world.

Word has it that wanny handcuffed the offense. now the power structure has changed. that may not happen this year. I also think norv did not go over the middle at all with mcmicheal/chambers until mid season. why i have no clue. my guess is he wanted fiedler to not look good and get hurt so griese could get his shot. norv obviously gameplanned well for griese in the SD game.

bottom line: keep norv for as long as wanny is here. as wanny goes, so goes norv. Dan the man and Rick S. wont put up with a lame offense this year when they are responsable. two new QB's would mean way different circumstances.

Originally posted by finfan54
Word has it that wanny handcuffed the offense. now the power structure has changed. that may not happen this year. I also think norv did not go over the middle at all with mcmicheal/chambers until mid season. why i have no clue. my guess is he wanted fiedler to not look good and get hurt so griese could get his shot. norv obviously gameplanned well for griese in the SD game.

bottom line: keep norv for as long as wanny is here. as wanny goes, so goes norv. Dan the man and Rick S. wont put up with a lame offense this year when they are responsable. two new QB's would mean way different circumstances.
also SD had a pretty weak defense!;)

Originally posted by finfan54
my guess is he wanted fiedler to not look good and get hurt so griese could get his shot. norv obviously gameplanned well for griese in the SD game.

OMG !!!!! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom