Norv Using Mcknight...he Will Have The Most Routes. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Norv Using Mcknight...he Will Have The Most Routes.

Re: he has the talent.....

Originally posted by dolfan06
and the speed, it just seems like he goes through the motions, but really would rather be someplace else!

Tony Martin come to mind?

Calling McKnight McDrops is unfair to him and just flat out a wrong assumption.

James McKnight was in the top 15 in the league in the least amount of drops per amount of times targeted. He had a pair of the most reliable hands in the league.

Originally posted by KB21
Calling McKnight McDrops is unfair to him and just flat out a wrong assumption.

James McKnight was in the top 15 in the league in the least amount of drops per amount of times targeted. He had a pair of the most reliable hands in the league.
he just picks the wrong time to drop it - that's all. Like the knock on CC was the he made ridiculously tough catches and then dropped the easy ones supposedly. When for McK, it is, he makes all the tough catches until there is a pressure catch and then...McDrops it :evil:

Personally, I hope he overcomes it and then he will be a top WR

When there are stats debunking the myth that he drops the ball regularly, the case is obviously over. Watch the tapes people, he didn't play that poorly last season. A few mistakes? Yes obviously, but name a player last year that didn't make a mistake. 2 of them were obviously bad timing, but in my opinion we were getting killed in the Baltimore game and wouldn't have mrached the ball down the field again anyway, but it was still a big drop, and one of the very FEW he had ALL YEAR.

Alot of those passes were overthrown. McKnight and Chambers both were wide open alot downfield and Fiedler just overthrew them.

Good call Sherif......while McKnight didn't make the hige splash we all expected last year, he still played very well and allowed us to "somewhat" open up the playbook because of his speed, which we lacked for YEARS prior to last season.

I hope he doesn't get too much PT for your guys sake. The man has hand of butter!!!!

Originally posted by Sherif
Alot of those passes were overthrown. McKnight and Chambers both were wide open alot downfield and Fiedler just overthrew them.

Overthrew 2 speedsters.

To think people use to scream about Jays "lack" of arm strength.

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
What do they scream now??? Fiedler is terrible.

Ya you come back after the 2 bills games when you get owned by Jay AGAIN and AGAIN the Bills QB spends more time on his back then his feet.

Nothing lamer then a fan of a loser team that posts smack on the better teams forum.

And the PHINS are such winners themselves right??? Well maybe he isn't terrible but my biased nature against the Phins may have come out there, but by no means is he a top of the line signal caller.

You guys will be in salary cap jail within the next few years. It is inevitable so you better hope Rickey and the boys get it done soon!!!

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
And the PHINS are such winners themselves right??? Well maybe he isn't terrible but my biased nature against the Phins may have come out there, but by no means is he a top of the line signal caller.

And I never said so, but in no way is he terrible either.

Back
Top Bottom