Norv Using Mcknight...he Will Have The Most Routes. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Norv Using Mcknight...he Will Have The Most Routes.

Agreed then he is average. He did beat us last year twice. Who didn't though :)

Salary cap hell lol. That comes about through mismanagement which we don't have. Gee we were supposed to be in cap hell being 18 million over the cap this year. Somehow we are a stronger team and 3 million under the cap :lol:

You just have to know when to let go to certain people. Hang on to them to long and then your screwed. Anyways pizza is here and I am done wasting my time jabbering with a Bills fan....it's a neverending battle of nothing ;p

You may be right Butler screwed us!!!!! Then took his act to Charger land.

I don't judge Mcknight on the 2 drops, but you have to look at his role and how he did. He was inconsistent with getting open. He never showcased his "blazing speed" or made anyone miss all season. He didn't make the big plays that he was expected to make. He did actully have pretty solid hands, but he didn't make anything happen after the catch. If he remains in the top 3 on the depth chart he will have to make major improvements to his YAC.

Playing in an offense where the RBs or WRs were expected to make ALL the plays, McKnight didn't pay off like he should have. It was bad QB throws, inconsistency, butter-fingers, and limited opportunities, all combined to make J-Mc look like J-Lo occasionally. He needs to step up this year which will be harder because his opportunities will be even more limited and crucial. I mean, it's like this....The only time the Fins should take the ball out of RWs or CCs hands is if THEY are being shut down, which is highly unlikely but could happen, that's when it is crucial for J-Mc to come through when called upon.

Well, the fact that McKnight was targeted more than any other receiver on the team shows that he was getting open.

Getting open wasn't a problem for Miami's receivers. The problem was the ball actually getting to them. There were many times when McKnight would be flailing his hands as he was open down the field, only to have Fiedler miss him completely because he hardly ever looks off his first option.

Originally posted by KB21
only to have Fiedler miss him completely because he hardly ever looks off his first option.
if that's the case, then we are big trouble in 2002 and w/b better off w/Chan as OC handing it off to RW every play. Norv's O is totally based on throwin to the open man whoever that is. Jay betta get that :yell:

not only that............

Originally posted by dolphan39
if that's the case, then we are big trouble in 2002 and w/b better off w/Chan as OC handing it off to RW every play. Norv's O is totally based on throwin to the open man whoever that is. Jay betta get that :yell:
that o-line better get its **** together, if they throw to the open man, jays gonna need time for more than one read!:yell:

Back
Top Bottom